My awd Ferio Real and Registerd in Cali

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There was actually two that was on sale here on CC, one being a rally edition with factory OZ wheels I believe.
wow really?

Remember how much they went for out of curiosity?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for what its worth... what exactly are your plans for when you start to break parts in the AWD system.. since Honda civics are not exactly noted as having the best axles and such.. i mean don't get me wrong.. its cool for what it is.. but the moment you start putting real power through it i would imagine things will break like every other honda.. when i break axles its not really an issue since they are extremely common.. id assume your stuff is a little harder to get.. i dont know that i would really attempt to make this car "fast"

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for what its worth... what exactly are your plans for when you start to break parts in the AWD system.. since Honda civics are not exactly noted as having the best axles and such.. i mean don't get me wrong.. its cool for what it is.. but the moment you start putting real power through it i would imagine things will break like every other honda.. when i break axles its not really an issue since they are extremely common.. id assume your stuff is a little harder to get.. i dont know that i would really attempt to make this car "fast"
I was thinking about that too,

Would be very slick by honda if the rear axels happened to be the same part as the front. Somehow I doubt it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car, but seriously i think you could find better wheels to put on it than blades...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was thinking about that too,

Would be very slick by honda if the rear axels happened to be the same part as the front. Somehow I doubt it.
well not even that but the "rear" that the axles tie into... i imagine your local junk yard is not going to have a ton of those laying around..

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well not even that but the "rear" that the axles tie into... i imagine your local junk yard is not going to have a ton of those laying around..
well sure =)

I'd assume custom would be the cheapest (relatively) and fastest way to procure something like that.

There go my dreams for buying one to rally with lol

88CReXin

Broke college student
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GTF out of here. AWD Civic EG with a stock ZC? Now thats crazy. I need to know more specs on this car. I would keep it as stock as possible. I would even track down a J-Spec owners manual to put in the glovebox
As far as you boosting it I would do the following
1) Take out the rear axles and the driveshaft and take it to Driveshaft shop or someplace. You might start braking them and its not like you can pick them up at Autozone. At least you know you will have some stronger ones on the side.

2) See if you could possibly swap out the rear diff ( the part in which the rear axles contect to in the center) and see if you could swap it out for one of like a 240 or some other rear wheel drive car. They will most likely hold up a lot better than the one on the car. And you can easily find a LSD to in it as well.

But overall awesome find. Keep it running.

VipdOut

5+ Year Member
^ lol all good

at 1:30 in the morning and I heard that I had to pull the card.

But keep in mind .. I have like 6 sets of incomplete wheels on the side of the house , Polished slipstreams on the side to one with crack and only two mugens ... I will get better wheels later but like i said I just dropped $$$ getting the car and appraisal and such , you will see one far day down the road a b20 turbo set up with all crv drive train ,

thanks for the compliments and the posts . new suspension is looking good . and will be back gotta go run around after work now

later guys and thanks for the welcome ..

Btw ... If everyone keeps telling me to move the thread and no one does it ... I ended up making a new one ... (my bad)

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd keep it stock.. just for the fact that there's only four of em and it would lose its integrity of anything custom was done to it.

VipdOut

5+ Year Member
Its my daily , and for now its gonna be lower , and I will keep the parts at the house just If and when I sell the car then I will sell parts with it

No one really know what it is by looking at it . but to you guys , you know its gold ;P

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Amazing car man. I'd love to know how you got it registered haha

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this car is f**king sweet.. i just can't imagine how it feels driving.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd hire a f**king armed guard to watch that car everywhere I went. A car like that in cali, is a target w/o anyone knowing what RTSI is.

GL man, 2 very nice cars you own,