nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Hombre said:
Thanks nd4sped! Ill post my hatch 1ns i get those hubcaps..
Why do you want hubcaps? Why dont you just same up a few hundred bucks and buy a decent set of rims. You can pick up a set of 15" rims with tires for $400.

Hombre

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, actually i really want that kind.. ive wanted that ever since i bought my hatch.. simple and it really looks good.. is there a rim equivalent to that hubcap?

Hombre

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the advice nd4sped! I appreciate it! Ill think about it.. Thanks again!

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiGuy said:
its a mugen style lip

update :
just got omnipower coilovers, and rear LCAs, 15" rota flights, ST sway bar kit, short shifter w/ new bushings, and GSR front and rear leather seats
Did you just go rob a bank? lol sweet christmas come early for you!
Have you brought GSR front seats? They easy to go in? How much you get them for...
Im looking for a set, but its hard to get hold of them in the Uk & shipping is a bomb!

SiGuy

CCHB Member #67
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Abz said:
Did you just go rob a bank? lol sweet christmas come early for you!
Have you brought GSR front seats? They easy to go in? How much you get them for...
Im looking for a set, but its hard to get hold of them in the Uk & shipping is a bomb!
haha no man, i spent like 4 grand over the winter.
im canadian so its different moeny, i got the front and rear seats for $750, the fronts around here usually go for $600, and they are direct bolt ins.

ya hte hubcaps are just stock hubcaps man, go paint them gunmetal or something...lol :oops:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dope car bro, keep up the good work!!! i wanna see more pics!! haha