My bike.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hers pics of my gsxr 750. I might be getting an r6 soon instead though.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin sick!! i want one so bad!

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow that is a nice bike.Ssince your talkin about getting another bike around the 6's , i would recommend the zx-6r. i rode my cousins the other day and it was so awesome and they have such an awesome paint job and everything else. i would post some pics but i dont want to jack.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! im thinking about getting the 600, just to start on

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlingStawk said:
Wow that is a nice bike.Ssince your talkin about getting another bike around the 6's , i would recommend the zx-6r. i rode my cousins the other day and it was so awesome and they have such an awesome paint job and everything else. i would post some pics but i dont want to jack.
post em! i dun care. ya the 636 is a crazy bike, my friend has one but ive had this thing wit r6's for a while, i need to satisfy myself.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thnx for the complments. i decided to scrap the r6 idea and buy an 05/06 model after im outta boot camp, gonna see wut kinda goodness ic an get dun wit the gixxer.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uh!!! gixxer 750 huh, pretty slick, you picked that up new or used?

i think before next summer start, i'm pick up a CBR600RR . . my homie at skoo just got an R6, pretty bad ass, so did another friend of mine. .. another guy at skoo he gots a CBR600F4i, pretty nice.. i'm really startin to get into bikes and i want one now, but ima hold off . .

how long you been ridin kenny???

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i to have been considering getting a bike, been looking at suzukis and honda's, looking for a used bike however and the honda used ones are usually overpriced

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i been ridin bout a month now, bought the bike used. gas mileage is the s**t too =)

especko

the reborn ESP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u have been riding for a month,and u have a kick ass bike and are looking to get rid of it already? damn must be nice