My Boosted 2000 Si

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I do enjoy the feedback..most people are cool about things, other people gotta be cool and say dumb s**t...o well tho, right? None of it hurts my feelings!!!! :twisted:

Tomorrow I will have an opportunity to finish what I wanna do with cleanin up the exterior (yes getn rid of the stickers, finally) I am stealin our adhesive remover from work lol
i think it will look alot better when u get rid of the white stickers man, thats what is really killing it and making it stand out like a sore thumb:thumbup:

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word:
dont listen to these guys. If thats what you like, then its cool. I really don't think anyone should consider it rice because it has power.
when someone calls something rice, their not talking about the performance of the car at all. rice really means looks of the car.

I have to agree with what someone previously said, it has way too much going on. tone down the blue on the interior, just some blue accents like the wheel and shift boot, but I'm not diggin the blue everywhere else.
if you like it that's what counts though.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad :thumbs up minus the hood because it doesn't look like civic anymore. Interior looks too busy. not pleasant to look at because there're so much going on (not really sure what to look at).

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey! Nice ride! I use to have a Civic with a body kit too man! Don't worry about these hating ass dogs, us body kit guys got to stick together! Loving the color theme too! The interior is aighttsss; maybe if the blue on the inside somewhat matched the color of the chassis it would make it more subtle.

Overall, nice ride man! I bet it took alot of sweat and tears to making it shine like the way it is!
;):thumbup:

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think everything looks aight... Interior looks good. However, I'd personally go without the bodykit, hood and spoiler. If thats your style then rock it hard.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everything on it is ugly in my opinion. the turbo setup is probably decent.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The turbo setup is a Greddy setup. TD05H-18G I'm assuming?

The kit comes with the worthless Bluebox, but most ditch it for something more dependable.

Just curious, what did you use to tune with?

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to be honest, I don't think he knows. he's avoided that question twice now:???:
I avoid no questions purposely!!! Hondata S300...

And you are correct sir!!! The 18G...As I said nothing crazy...but it's fun!!! The car has settled in as the side note in the grand scheme of things...as I said earlier just a fun car that's gonna havta chill for now...cars aren't sellin like they used to....PLUS I'm the proud father of a new baby boy!!! So for now, just maintenance...

Still appreciate the comments!!!

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments, and no. I didnt boost it (clearly says that/shows that in the 1st post of my build thread), don't need a turbo to pull good times at the track and still have a quick car on the street.

230whp/170tq? Now those stickers make sense, you need the extra hp from them. Sorry dude, but the cocky 'i'll beat you in a show, than smoke you on the street' nonsense is pretty lame. Most turbo B cars are dynoing at, at least 300+. Its typical to see a 400whp turbo honda these days, you're pulling numbers the all motor b series guys are doing.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
need better pics of the turbo set up

its funny cause everyone talks s**t, but I would like to see them run against you...
better pics of what? its a greddy kit

dude this is an ugly si.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
230whp/170tq? Now those stickers make sense, you need the extra hp from them. Sorry dude, but the cocky 'i'll beat you in a show, than smoke you on the street' nonsense is pretty lame. Most turbo B cars are dynoing at, at least 300+. Its typical to see a 400whp turbo honda these days, you're pulling numbers the all motor b series guys are doing.
Some nice, honest ownage right there.