My boyfriend's CRX Build!

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from d-series.org...his g/f (freesunshine91) wrecked car

she was on her way to school this morning and a moth flew up from in the car and hit her in the face, so she was trying to roll down her window and bounced off a gaurdrail pretty good on her side of the road then the car bounced off that gaurdrail to the one on the other side of the road and she hit it dead on, she said the car rode the rail for a bit then the front stopped when the back didnt and the car turned itself around on the rail.
shitty but im gonna pull the motor and trans and some parts i can use and sell and then find a new shell.

lol.... her b/f can't weld and apparently she can't drive.....they both fail

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
from d-series.org...his g/f (freesunshine91) wrecked car

she was on her way to school this morning and a moth flew up from in the car and hit her in the face, so she was trying to roll down her window and bounced off a gaurdrail pretty good on her side of the road then the car bounced off that gaurdrail to the one on the other side of the road and she hit it dead on, she said the car rode the rail for a bit then the front stopped when the back didnt and the car turned itself around on the rail.
shitty but im gonna pull the motor and trans and some parts i can use and sell and then find a new shell.

lol.... her b/f can't weld and apparently she can't drive.....they both fail

Pretty sure the guardrail won that battle

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
s**t i cant stop laughin, i think her angry side was detained by the guard rail! lolol

dont get me wrong i dont wish anybody crashes their car! but ...

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is that her in the last pic? The dumb b***h about to fall off the rail?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:ohsnap:

Petey is out of the woodworks!!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Turned out to be a pretty good build afterall...