my buddies new 08 si

euroticekhatch

5+ Year Member
just bought.. first mods were yellow daytime runners and red H

dropped on full coil overs

and now!!!

where it chills during the week and during winter... between a brand new mustang and old school camero!!

just thought I throw some shots of the car on here!!!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn...that is REALLY close to that mustang...

im talking about the lawnmower

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean si what other plans do you have?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sketchy parking.. I hope you don't put door dings on your cars.

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice.. deffinitly feeling those wheels. prrr

euroticekhatch

5+ Year Member
Sketchy parking.. I hope you don't put door dings on your cars.

all the cars are flawless.. the mustang is brand new too.. the camero never gets driven.. it has room to get in it and gets pulled out when the si needs moved.. and the mustang doesn't go anywhere either!!!

Geovone

5+ Year Member
Was it hard to put in those yellow bulbs in the headlight units? By the way, clean FG2.

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Was it hard to put in those yellow bulbs in the headlight units? By the way, clean FG2.

naw

i replaced mine its was easssssy....
i ddiemt have to remove my battery

but you have!! to make sure you put tha bulb grease on the circuit otherwise it will melt your harness
i F***d up and dident put enough on and messed up one of my circuits and had to get it replaced:roll:

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
coo ya I couldn't remember if they had to or not.. I wasn't there for the install

yepp now the headlights those are the hard ones to get to you have to take the whole front bumper off and loosen the headlight brackets.

euroticekhatch

5+ Year Member
yepp now the headlights those are the hard ones to get to you have to take the whole front bumper off and loosen the headlight brackets.
ya thats how it is with the rsx but I have to take the whole headlight out just to swap bulbs.. I just put a hid kit in there so hopefully i won't have any issues for a while..

he is wanting to get the hids for the fg so we'll see how that goes!!

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya thats how it is with the rsx but I have to take the whole headlight out just to swap bulbs.. I just put a hid kit in there so hopefully i won't have any issues for a while..

he is wanting to get the hids for the fg so we'll see how that goes!!

shweet i got hids. in mine =)
i love them

i payed to get them put in thow =) i was NOT going through all that work to put them in. lol

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did you guys do a duke of hazard style getting in the car that's a close fit right there

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
he's got a couple of ideas.. really wanting to send it down for a full turbo build but might be doing that next year
Dont we all want to send it down for a turbo build?

Otherwise, clean Si!! The DRL's look kinda odd, id rather have DRF (Day-Time Running Fogs!)

euroticekhatch

5+ Year Member
Dont we all want to send it down for a turbo build?

Otherwise, clean Si!! The DRL's look kinda odd, id rather have DRF (Day-Time Running Fogs!)

once he sells his SUV ( big if )... we are road trippin to florida for a week so it can be turbo'd!!! :lol:

the day time runners are stock just different bulbs and look sick IMO