my buddies new 08 si

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yepp now the headlights those are the hard ones to get to you have to take the whole front bumper off and loosen the headlight brackets.
you dont have to take the whole front bumper off, just go through the wheel well. turn the wheels in so theres more room. and you dont take the battery out for the brights, just the washer bottle. it is still alittle difficult to get to though.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
once he sells his SUV ( big if )... we are road trippin to florida for a week so it can be turbo'd!!! :lol:

the day time runners are stock just different bulbs and look sick IMO
I know DRL are stock, they are annoying in my rear view though.

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you dont have to take the whole front bumper off, just go through the wheel well. turn the wheels in so theres more room. and you dont take the battery out for the brights, just the washer bottle. it is still alittle difficult to get to though.

i though about that but then i had to pull that wheel welling all apart. and i dident know if it was gonna go back right.

but you dont have the si motor do you ?
cause i know that was one of teh problems its so squished in to the engine bay.there no room to get down there and pull the bulb out.

with the smaller motors you have more room in your bay.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice Camaro, GT500, and FG2. All great looking cars :thumbs up

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i though about that but then i had to pull that wheel welling all apart. and i dident know if it was gonna go back right.

but you dont have the si motor do you ?
cause i know that was one of teh problems its so squished in to the engine bay.there no room to get down there and pull the bulb out.

with the smaller motors you have more room in your bay.
no i dont have the si. but my friend does, ive installed PNP HID's with the bumper on, on an Si so i know there is room, the EX and Si have the same amount of room from the battery forward from what i remember

euroticekhatch

5+ Year Member
no i dont have the si. but my friend does, ive installed PNP HID's with the bumper on, on an Si so i know there is room, the EX and Si have the same amount of room from the battery forward from what i remember
ya we have looked at it.. another buddy of mine has an 07 ex.. and you can actually get to the headlights from the wheel well. without taking off the headlights and the bumper!! we started there when putting on the fog lights in and said you would be able to put new bulbs in this way w/o taking everything off..
if i was going to be putting hid's in it I would probably take the bumper and headlights out just so I could see where I wanted to mount everything up!!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah..but it wasnt the first set i had done..i installed my own, my friends, then when my friend took them out to put in his s2k retro, then the last one i installed i didnt take it off

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
At night time when he flicks the high beams, do the DRL's act as high beams??

I hate DRL's they are so annoying.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how the hell do you get in and outta there without even enough room to fit my thighs?!