10+ Year Member
looks good..why no harnesses?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Holy shet that car is clean...

How does he keep it safe in San Bernadino?

IHEARTMYEJ195

COUPE LOVER
Holy shet that car is clean...

How does he keep it safe in San Bernadino?
u know about san bernardino too huh famous for hondas getting stolen his ek is his build he has another car as his daily the ek used to be his daily

IHEARTMYEJ195

COUPE LOVER
looks good..why no harnesses?
i didnt notice that lol i think it might have a mini tuck done but im not too sure all i know is that the car is QUICK and the cool/rare thing about this car is his trans is a LSD GSR trans that has 3 spoon stamps on it

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh I figured he meant no seatbelt harnesses, instead theres just oem seat belts. Nonetheless things sexy, whats he putting down on the DYNO?

IHEARTMYEJ195

COUPE LOVER
Oh I figured he meant no seatbelt harnesses, instead theres just oem seat belts. Nonetheless things sexy, whats he putting down on the DYNO?
he said 190 but thats is doubtful cus gsr comes with 180 gp and 129 lb.ft@ hondadatabase and hes fully built so i think maybe over 190 maybe 210 idk

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
190 to the wheels sounds about right, unless he's running really high compression and much bigger cams. Stock USDM GSR only has around 150 to the wheels

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he said 190 but thats is doubtful cus gsr comes with 180 gp and 129 lb.ft@ hondadatabase and hes fully built so i think maybe over 190 maybe 210 idk
190 to the wheels sounds about right, unless he's running really high compression and much bigger cams. Stock USDM GSR only has around 150 to the wheels
Juice nailed it on the head thats 180 crank. Still looks really good I have never been a fan of stickers. Only thing I would add is center caps

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah i figured seatbelt harness not under the hood.
I like it, it looks nice and 190 sounds about right. There's a couple things i don't like/wouldn't do but its good for sure.

emerican

Registered VIP
190 wheel hp is prolly about right maybe a little more, but honda hp stats are at the crank not the wheels.
Just like the ex's have 127hp, but thats at the crank dont make close to that at the wheels.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: ....still waiting on that vid =)