my build thread

civic2.0

5+ Year Member
you sure those were the original miles? i would believe 30-40k on a 92-95 civic but 17k from an auction? hmm... well, its running and thats what really counts. very nice hatch

I<3myCivic

5+ Year Member
yes those are ORIGINAL miles and old lady drove it to sunday church and that was it. she died and it was sold at the auction i got title and everything to prove i got original 17k when i bought it...................and besides does the car even look older then 17k miles not really the whole underneath doesnt look like water has even touched it! thanx for the comment but yeah they all original miles on that puppy

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
little old lady driving a stick shift would be one thing becase they all did at one point but not with 19"20" rims and a ricer exhaust. im gonna say it was some teen or something. either way i would believe 17k just by looking at it. that thing is spotless.

civic2.0

5+ Year Member
yea that must have been one bad ass grandma haha but yea that is a very clean looking civic. you're very lucky. what do you have planned for it if i may ask?

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much did you get it for with 17k on it ? -dont have to if you dont want to but would be nice to see worth???

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would have changed the obvious aftermarket back to stock and kept it like that but hey, thats just me. nice find tho

I<3myCivic

5+ Year Member
some stupid indian or w.e ppl sold it at the auction and thought it would bring more if they put rims and a fart can on it. i bought it for 4k and dont regret any of it even if ppl say thats too much my car is priceless to me!

and they were 17inch rims that wieghed like 50lbs each it was a struggle to get em off, they weighed so much

and the tails are stock again and corners are amber

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
was the original owner the kid in the G unit shirt?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lips need paint. It looks like you just went on a eBay shopping spree, at least it was somewhat clean before.

I<3myCivic

5+ Year Member
none of you guys read on here the tails and corners are stock and amber

the only thing thats ebay is the lip kit duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and read i said that some stupid indian guys put them on cuz they thought it would sell for more