My car and build

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's not about jdm, it's about makin ur car flow well.. And what lipkit is on the front?

techavluis

Registered VIP
It's not about jdm, it's about makin ur car flow well.. And what lipkit is on the front?
am really not about jdm. guess as u can see. but the lipkiit was ebay. i think its no name. but am sure someone has it somewhere.

techavluis

Registered VIP
to everyone else, been working on car ALOT! just have not been putting it up. going to do a big update soon!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good work man...:thumbs up

emerican

Registered VIP
Looking good man im tuned in for more updates. That lincoln was clean as hell man why did it get crushed wreck im guessing?

techavluis

Registered VIP
so here we go. been sometime but i got some pics (not alot) but i got the tein ss and wish i didn't. should have gotten the tein flex. but what i did is, i got 4 swift springs. and let me tell you guys..... way better then tein's srpings. (but there core-over are great. also i THINK tein dosent even make there springs) so tein with swift = wow! and with all 4 strut bars, H bras, and ad08 tires. hmmm yea, mother f**ker turns. here some pics

techavluis

Registered VIP
i also put some led's and hid's. (i think ive told u guys that already but didnt post pics)

techavluis

Registered VIP
i also put some led's and hid's. (i think ive told u guys that already but didnt post pics)

techavluis

Registered VIP
so with the build i wanted to go turbo and keep a/c and p/s which we are. (about 1or 2 week away from car being on dyno!!)
i didnt use a td04 turbo. i want with a upgraded 18g. (didnt go big cuz i want full boost at low rpms. also only looking for 300-350whp) here is a small list. have not getting time to put all the boxs together to take pics but here is some...

Motor:
Sleeving By Darton
CP Pistons
Eagle Rod
ACL Bearings
OEM Head Gasket
OEM Oil Pump
OEM Water Pump
ARP head studs
Timing Belt
Super Tech Springs, & Retainers
Valve Seals
Blox Camshaft

AEM Fuel Rail (Black)
AEM Regulator (Black)

Skunk2 Intake Manifold
BBK Throttle Body

Hondata 300
Hondata Boost Controller
Tune on Dyno

My 550cc RC Injectors

Turbo Kit:
Made Down pipe
Some Kool Looking blow off valve
Small intercooler
piping for turbo
turbo (18g)
Catch Can

Tranny:
M-factory LSD

Last edited:

techavluis

Registered VIP
that water pump is not the one am using. am using a oem one. but also i got Boost, Wideband, & Oil Pressure Gauges (all from prosport) the Premium Series Peak/Warn and a Mishimoto Radiator from here on civicclub.com (got sick at looking at the little link)

techavluis

Registered VIP
so you all know. am not doing all the work. i find a shop like 7 months ago that lets me in and help. some they are the ones putting motor together but they 80% of the time wait for me as i like working on it. (but wify gets super man) love the shop just cuz of that. but next week the last few parts come in and at that time i will be back in town as i work around the us and out of town now. and thats when i will take more pics and also dyno numbers.......

techavluis

Registered VIP
trying to think what i missed.... oooooo, i also got an act clutch and flywheel. got the lsd at the same time. hmmmm guess thats it for now. also so u guys know, i hand picked all my parts. info from shop, here (civicclub.com), friends, and etc. and then i picked. i know there a few parts that other wouldnt use or whatever but everyone has there thing right.... (like the fact that my civic is not jdm)

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some things i like, some things i dont like, motor looks good