My car is shaking at 40-45mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95 Civic_ex

Why Are You Shaking!!!!!!

Can someone tell me why my car shakes around 40mph to 45mph. when i give it some gas it stops shaking. but when i take my foot off it starts to shake again. oh yea its a automatic trans :???:

Last edited:

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
possible alignment issue? bubbled tired? bent rim?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
possible alignment issue? bubbled tired? bent rim?
i was thinking the same, im gonna bet on bent wheel, i had this issue with my last car, ended up being the wheel , and it was warped

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
damn! mines does the same thing around 35mph when i let off the gas and its not the rims or wheels b/c i bought new ones. when some1 figure this out let us know.....

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mine did this when I got new wheels and they hadn't been balanced yet, got them balanced fixed the problem =)

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
as stated above alignment,tires,warped rims,or bad lca bushings not 100% on lca bushings but possibly mine shook like dat got new tires went away

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mine did this when I got new wheels and they hadn't been balanced yet, got them balanced fixed the problem =)
Everytime I ride with you though we have the car shaking even when idleing?
Kidding.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everytime i come to this site and read these kinda questions i love reading the answers... s**t is hilarious.... if u dont know dont answer...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm guessing alignment or bent rims

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
everytime i come to this site and read these kinda questions i love reading the answers... s**t is hilarious.... if u dont know dont answer...
so do you know the answer then :what:

DaOne

Does it happen even when ur going at that same speed but different gear?
for example when its shaking try lowering the gear to 2nd gear. and see if the shaking continues. if its the tires or balance or everything else mentioned. the shaking should still continue...

(mine stops shaking when i change the gear... maybe its my transmition...)