My Car

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just some pics of my car

*Edit Si_Racer13* -Fixed the pics for you.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice man, what mods you have done?

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a short ram, Ground Control, and my rims are 5Zigen Typhoons in gunmetal

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wat else you got planned? Looks good so far :thumbs up

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad except for the little fog lights you got. Get rid of those, they just look like crap.
Otherwise, it is very clean.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im likin the rims!

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya, those are before the wife wrecked it but she only nailed the front part with the bumper and fenders but i have a plans for adding GS-R motor, turbo and painting it gunmetal...

ok2nvme

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lose the fog lights and the chrome grill. paint the sides red. Love the rims. - - - - - - my 2 cents

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you gotta replace the front end, why not do a 99-00 front end? color match skirts would look real nice as well. and im not an expert on 6th gen, but the sidemarkers look a little high. but the rims do look good: what size are they? and whats the drop?

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The rims are 17's and the drop i have no idea... I just dropped it until it looked just right, I was thinking about converting to the 99-00 but didnt know what it would take, cause the fenders, hood and front end and headlights are all fuXored so I was thinkin about that, What would I need to swap all that?

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ok2nvme
Lose the fog lights and the chrome grill.
:werd: Other then that the car looked good. Sucks it got wrecked.

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya no worries about that... the front bumper area is about 2 inches high now... and the foglights have gone to foglight heaven... or hell... which ever you choose

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check out the sticky about the dif b/t 96-98 and 99-00 in the 6th gen section. from what i was told, just swap the fenders, hood, bumper, grill, lights(all bolts up). i think the rad support had to be "slightly" modified tho. if you search, you should be able to find an si conversion around for a decent price.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride so far.

so whassup!?!? sactown is gettin bigger and bigger!

whereabouts in sac are you from man?

and howd you hear about this place...a business card maybe?

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Im living in utah right now im in the air force stationed here but i will be back in citrus heights around may or so, and about fixing the car I will be doing it more then likely when I get home... so I will look into that whole conversion, I was already planning on getting my hands on a wrecked integra to swap my brakes and engine out with... so hopefully I can do this all at the same time