My Car

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by WiggerMan
Well Im living in utah right now im in the air force stationed here but i will be back in citrus heights around may or so, and about fixing the car I will be doing it more then likely when I get home... so I will look into that whole conversion, I was already planning on getting my hands on a wrecked integra to swap my brakes and engine out with... so hopefully I can do this all at the same time
go to accuracy auto on sunrise...if you catch me their, i might be able to hook you up with an engine

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rice4Brains
go to accuracy auto on sunrise...if you catch me their, i might be able to hook you up with an engine
Well I was planning on going to the wrecked car auctions and seeing what they have there, I wont be back there for about 8 months still, and i wanted to swap the rear drum to disc and the motor at the same time... so i figured a wrecked 3rd gen teg would be a good donor car, another thing is i need to find stuff to do the 99-00 conversion on the front, if you know anyone with that it would help a ton.

RicedOutCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am Totally done with the outside of my car.. currently im working on painting the interior trims of my car royal blue.. I have over $4,500 in outside Mods.. i love my CIVIC

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by RicedOutCivic
I am Totally done with the outside of my car.. currently im working on painting the interior trims of my car royal blue.. I have over $4,500 in outside Mods.. i love my CIVIC
Attempted Thread jack.... anyhow

^Bump

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, those wheels own all. i like em on your car...

ya the grill, fog lights, and those lil crooked looking side markers could go too, but i guess theres holes there...

neway CLEAN RIDE