My car's lifelong journey since 2003

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Loving the car man, especially with the black rims, but the hood prop kills it for me. I'm just not a fan of hood props on any car really.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car looks great. I love the Sprint Harts, greatest wheels ever.

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
I salute you sir...I have a 98 EX that is black, and this has become my inspiration lol i would love to have 330+ hp again (i used to have a 97 SHO before this)

im_slow

5+ Year Member
Been a While Again...back with some SMALL updates. Parts are already installed, figured I'd post pre-installed pics...and also still waiting on a few more parts to come in.
Getting ready for June 24th...HPDE event! =)

GSR: Calipers/XP10 Pads/Power Slot Cyro Rotors...

BC Extended BJ's...

DSS 2.9 Axles...

Samco Radi Hoses...

New Vibrant Filter to replace old Vibrant one...

Koyorad Cap to match my Koyorad...

Pwd:JDM Oil Pan Baffle...

1badej8

dude just finished your thread awesome, loved it on every page except when you have to take out the engine a couple of time bet that was a pain in the butt lol

im_slow

5+ Year Member
^^ late reply...sorry, i haven't been on here. anyways, I used the permatex epoxy from any local auto store or at walmart. i don't remember which one, it's been a long time since i did that. but i believe it was the one with the red cardboard for the package. It has the dark grey color tube and white color tube so when you squeeze it out; it'll mix. I just sanded the two bumps down, filled them up with that epoxy, then sanded it all again to be smooth and flat.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ late reply...sorry, i haven't been on here. anyways, I used the permatex epoxy from any local auto store or at walmart. i don't remember which one, it's been a long time since i did that. but i believe it was the one with the red cardboard for the package. It has the dark grey color tube and white color tube so when you squeeze it out; it'll mix. I just sanded the two bumps down, filled them up with that epoxy, then sanded it all again to be smooth and flat.
Held up ever since?