My civic has no name

emerican

Registered VIP
it would defintly appear to be, tuned in for new pics

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What a noob with integra ls meshies..jk grays on the pic up.
(for those that do t know my old civic had ls meshies)

nizmo_bro

wish I had a nissan
I havent updated this thread in a while, well I've gotten my new tires a few weeks ago. I also bought a new intake and the overdone amber corner lights, I needed new ones anyways. I have visors for my doors being shipped right now.
Yeah, my windshield is cracked. Whenever I get it replaced, I'll see about getting a lighter tint at the top so my mirror is more visible on the outside
Earlier today as well, I took off the molding underneath the side windows for paint... broke off all but 1 clip :evil: Kinda got them wedged back on, but thats something I need to fix up a little better. Gonna pocket a few clips from a junkyard. Also found out the previous owner enjoyed double sided tape. Some of the molding and trim is being held on by tape. ughh.

Brother took this pic. I think it is because he never seen the front of my car in his mirror. He's used to following my taillights. :lol:

Next on my list of things to buy or fix
-Exhaust. Kinda want to get a Mugen style twin loop, but most brands sound real ricey. I'd like to get something a bit quiet. Any suggestions for something cheap? I'll be looking around for a while til I find one I like.
-need to get my tranny looked at as well as the clutch. I hear a grindy rotor-like noise(kinda hard to describe) when idling without my clutch pedal pushed in, and reverse and 5th seem to grind often.
-NEED a new steering wheel hub/adapter, mine is just wack. bits of the adapter are falling apart. Not buying ebay brand again.
-driver side sideskirt

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The noise when the clutch is out and its in neutral is the throwout bearing going bad. Doesn't do much but make noise, had the same thing happening in my 92 before I swapped the motor. Replacement ones usually come with a new clutch, but the grinding noises in 5th and reverse are probably synchros going bad. Strange too, everything I've read says 3rd is usually the gear that goes first.