Water Temp BF STRI II Gauge
Intake Pres. BF STRI II Gauge
Pivot Start Engine Button
Martian Reversing Radar
HKS Exhaust
Rain Shield
Endless Brakepads
Sprayed Brake Calapers Red
Sprayed Bonnet Black (going to get a CF bonnet soon)

Can't do much to the engine over here in china atm :P

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
These are some of the cars that i got inspiration from when i was modifiy my car...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can always respect large amounts of money going into a car, and time and effort it takes.........but uhmmm
i'll have to go with if it makes you happy then cool

except that wing ;)

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
Well in china things are much cheaper especially the labour !!!

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your sideskirts replicate the mugen ones which get a thumb up. The rest of your car needs to be thrown off a cliff. :x

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your sideskirts replicate the mugen ones which get a thumb up. The rest of your car needs to be thrown off a cliff. :x
Kinda agree... Dont like the stickers and neons... I really didnt know that the civic had third row seating... But where are the seat belts on that wing?

I dig the window visors and the sideskirts ALOT

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Props for all the work,

Looks pretty good minus the wing/decals but hey that's the style on your side of the pond so props.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those cars you like are full race cars, is yours gonna be that one day? i think that you need rims and motor work to back up all your body work. why are you showing us these pics again? these were up here about 4 months ago.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can apprecciate that.

If thats what you like, then by all means go for it. You need some rims (please don't get the ones you posted...I don't think they'll go well at all) and a drop.

-Robby-

5+ Year Member
3 things i'D put some nice Rims on it DRop it and maybe Change that wing but the rest its pretty nice =) with the start engin button i like it :P:P ahah

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
As you can see in the above pictures i have the stock rim on the car and i've ordered the konig unknown rims but just waiting to wear out the current rubber then i'll buy new tyres and put on the new rims. Over in China the road is kinda bad so can't really lower the car too much but i'll drop it a little when i do put the rims on and also a camber kit. CF bonnet has already been ordered.

In regards to why im posting these pictures again is because i've add alot of new things to the car, the bodykit is the same but now i've done more to the interior and installed guages, start engine button, PS2, LCD monitor, Police siren, Strobe Lights etc etc and the list goes on...

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well at least his pics aren't gigantic this time

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
please dont go with those rims, everyone and their mom has them..
and if you noticed all of your inspiration cars have the "go" as well as the show"

just missing the "go" :thumbs up for the effort, time, and money

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
I used to live in australia and i had the GO and the SHOW (S14 - Nissan 200sx) but over here in china they don't know how to turbo charge the car, and also they can't tune a aftermarket computer so that's why i can't have the GO to match the SHOW...

Over here labour and local things are very cheap as you can imagine so im more or less waiting to put rims and lower the car a little but not too much as the roads here in china are also not the best...

In china we only have the 1.8 ltr sedan civic, no type R and no SI versions so my choices of cars were very limited. Also it's not possible to get the car registered if i get another engine and computer from oversea's installed in the car so... that's the problem with modifying car over here in china... :(

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it. ITs different. The only thing that looks off is the wing. Flip the ends down and it would look good. Also it needs to be dumped!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alot of rice and shotty work man.... Also, if you're trying to copy import race cars, normally the decals on the passenger side should be backwards.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And were id any of you "inspiration" cars have gay neons, interior leds and a PS2? Oh and they have stickers because they are sponsered. And if thats you in the picture i take back all i said :rolf:

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
alot of rice and shotty work man.... Also, if you're trying to copy import race cars, normally the decals on the passenger side should be backwards.
I wasn't Copying anything directly... still has some of my own style like the extras that some of you people call RICE...

What is it with this RICE crap ? So if the car looks italian it's gonna be called spegetti or something eh ?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wasn't Copying anything directly... still has some of my own style like the extras that some of you people call RICE...

What is it with this RICE crap ? So if the car looks italian it's gonna be called spegetti or something eh ?
haha Thats funny. Some people dont realize that different parts of the world have different trends. In the US if someone does that to their car, they get called a ricer. I think your car looks good, but I wouldnt do that to mine because its not my taste. Props to you for putting so much time and effort into your ride.