My Civic Project almost completed....

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
is your car automatic? and you need to ditch that old ass ps2 for the newer skinny ones

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
is your car automatic? and you need to ditch that old ass ps2 for the newer skinny ones
No my car is a manual !!! And im not wasting money to by the skinny PS2 just to put it in the car coz it does the same job as the normal PS2...

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can't you tell that the guy skimps on the aesthetics? hey i would too... but not if its going to be a show car...

katsiki

Katsiki
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the wing and the underbody neon got to go and If you are going to do body graphics you got to get some race style wheels and and a good drop,just my two cents though.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmyyyy f**ken godddddddddd!!!!

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would definately have done that different. Then again it isn't my car.

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
These as pictures of my new rims i have bought, just waiting for the tyres i've ordered then i will be installing them... What do u think guys ???

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
I will be getting my 215/45/17 Good Year Eagle F1 tyres in around two days time and my carbon fibre bonnet will be arriving in another 5 days time. I should be back within one weeks time with updated photos of my completed civic !!!

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
Thanks, i guess we have different trends in different countries !!! Can anyone with photoshop remove the decals from my car so i can see what i would look like ? Also would be good if you could somehow help me edit and put the rims on the car as well so i can see what the finish product looks like.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no offense but that car is a ricer. but hey whatever makes you happy right

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Updated Photos 05/11/2007
much better than stock rims... i know you said you can't lower it because of the roads... but yeah

i know you like the stickers but if you take them off it will look a lot cleaner...

NSPYR

5+ Year Member
Yea these new rims are alot better arn't they ? I will still lower the car a little bit but i'm gonna wait for the yellow koni shocks to be available and Ground Control Springs.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yaaaa..uhh...i dno about this car..a lot of things i would have done different from the very start. just not my style

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are those stock headlights? they look different from the usdm and jdm civics. Car looks great. everybody has their own taste.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very much so. And the red one still needs to be lowered 2-3"

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member