EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. ^^and yea, you should get an Si grill

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
Looks good man, you ever think about getting a different grille?
Looks good. ^^and yea, you should get an Si grill
thanks for the compliments guys.

ya im gonna get one. just havent gotten around to it. been working on her a lot mechanically. got a friend who will paint it when i get the grill. But i dont wanna get some cheap ebay grill. im lookin for an OEM grill. They look so much better and you can tell the difference.

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should take off the badges on the trunk altogether or get a new oem "H" and remove the "civic"

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
you should take off the badges on the trunk altogether or get a new oem "H" and remove the "civic"
umm nope.

i like what i have. i intentionally cut th ring off the "H" and painted the honda badge and civic badge black. if thats not your cup of tea, oh well. im not building this car for you or anyone else.

the one thing i absolutley hate about the JDM style is that your suppose to conform to the style and being original by trying to stand out, is critized.

thanks for your input.

emerican

Registered VIP
Nice ride man defintly saved it from previous owner it was looking a little rough, but looks so good now maintance work is always best to do first nuthin like having brand new rims or sumthin and the car run like s**t