my coupe

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice but just how many different rims do you go through? Lose the eyelids though

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rofl!!!! i love ur widescreen windsheld!! i dont think ive seen that b4. seems like uve transformed a loit anc change acouple of things but
i still see the painted red drums

but besides that i liked it with the silver rims

BLK98Coupe

5+ Year Member
Zenray said:
nice but just how many different rims do you go through? Lose the eyelids though
LOL!!! I have three sets. 18" MHT Qwan, 18" Racing Hart J8 and a set of 15" Rota slipstreams with snow tires for the winter. I kinda like having different sets to choose from.

BLK98Coupe

5+ Year Member
iloveS-ilver-EX said:
rofl!!!! i love ur widescreen windsheld!! i dont think ive seen that b4. seems like uve transformed a loit anc change acouple of things but
i still see the painted red drums

but besides that i liked it with the silver rims
Yeah there are still signs of rice from back in the day! Getting ready for some more changes as soon as the weather gets better. It sucks sometimes living in the Windy City.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you have all differnet parts in each photo hahaha.....looks better now imo..!

BLK98Coupe

5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
you have all differnet parts in each photo hahaha.....looks better now imo..!
Thanks. I'm tryin to get my StreetFighter bumper back in order. There are some cracks that need to be fixed but otherwise it's in great shape. I only had it on for two summers, 2000 and 2001. The car was definitely a looker when it was rollin down the street with that bumper on.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not really feeling the car.. but the car isnt a lost cause.. with a few things done differently i think it could look good

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rims are a little big but i like the black ones, looking good tho

BLK98Coupe

5+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
I like the pics and different rims yo
Thanks. I'm tryin to get some better ones, most of these are pretty old. Your hatch is lookin great by the way. I'm a big fan of hatchbacks.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the racinghart rims an the blk wit lip.. i have a street fighter front bumper to sittin in my garage i dun use ne more ';'

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BLK98Coupe said:
Here's my EX.

[/URL]
IMO remove eye lids keep the rims in the above pic, and put the amber back in the corner and the car will be super hot

BLK98Coupe

5+ Year Member
With 15" ROTA Slipstreams.

Sylvania HID Remote Control foglights! BRIGHT!!! Waiting on some Headlight conversions.

Will post better pics.

BLK98Coupe

5+ Year Member
Found some other ones.

My first and only carshow HIN 2000, and I took home a trophy, some cash and those 18" MHT's. Pretty cool experience.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah lovin the slips on it.. take the lids off lol..