My Current EG8/EG9

[P1] HeadGasket

Hey guys its been a while since ive posted on club civic and ive gone through a couple cars since my last post
:lol: my last build thread was my 92 DX Sedan "you know the one with the excessive smilies haha ;) i know you guys hated it but thats what i get on the internet for to piss you guys off lol jk :P

well i was living in fresno california and i sold this 92 DX like this with non running y8 for 300 :smackself and i moved to TEXAS
:puppyeyes i miss that car but you always do i guess

but most recently i bought a 92 EX Sedan 5spd off craigslist for 800$ :rocker: missing main fuel relay, brakes didn't work, bad passenger axle and busted resonator :oops:. 185xxx original miles which i thought wasn't a bad deal because i'm now the second owner :P

stock d16z6 has every single part it came with i love how complete it is :D

ofcorse i was skeptical the main relay was the only reason it wasn't starting but sure enough once i got one it fired right up :shock:

so by this point i went and got a new axle some amber corners and stanley 5050 tailights
and turns out the brakes just needed to be bled :shock: :lol:

so for about 1050$ i got a reliable daily driver including registration and what not

so me ,being unemployed, i got a home depot lip lol :roll: i know i know go ahead and bash me :oops: lol

next purchase was a sony GT35UW radio with xplod 6x9 and xplod 6x5 600 watt spx amp and 1 12in jl audio sub all wired up ;)

then i got my ebay coilovers lmao don't underestimate though best suspension ive ever owned idk if its because they are for a 01-05 civic sedan but the ride height exceeds that of any coilover I've ever seen
:cool:

\

im going to stop here for now but there is a lot more ive already done trust me but im sleepy lol :drool:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey were twins haha. Looks pretty good, steelies are even nice but you've got to take that stupid looking lip off bro. Get a cheap ass one of ebay if u really want one that bad, but the home depot lip kills it man. Otherwise looks pretty good, keep i up!

Al-v

Like Mistah Juice said though, have to take that lip off and get a decent looking one. Other than that your ride is looking pretty nice man. Good luck with the rest of it!

[P1] HeadGasket

well im going to skip alot because i just traded the car away :( so here is what i ended up with when i finished the car

just side markers rear lip and rota auto x's