My Daily Green Civic

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its taught me a lot about cars. Ive had it for three years now.. No serious overhauls besides a swap. Does the job well. My proud 96EX

Engine-NGK wires, I/H/E, test pipe, custom air intake w/ K&N filter, big radiator,
Inside- B&M SS, Energy sus shift bushings, 03 RSX seats, Pioneer 5000ub HU, Sony speakers all around, Viper alarm.
Suspension- Neuspeed springs, OEM si 13mm r sway bar, monroe sensatrac struts all around
Outside- Depo fogs, Silvania bulbs in headlight and fog lights, 50/50 tails, GSR wheels, 15% tint all around

Some future stuff... If I really wanted to spend the money... Because more and more everyday, since she runs so good, I really don't want to fix her up anymore. BUT!

Maybe some HIDS, a lip kit, new wheels, Nitrous, Paint, fully redo the suspension with beefier parts.

Comments!

todays 20 min shoot

about a year or two ago

and how she looked at day one

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks much better now man, good work.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you do you're future plans, she would look lot better. Not bas as is. Oh, and change the exhaust,,,,,,,,,,

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty clean. Definitely diggin' the seats and the wheels.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good Jerry! Should simple green the bay, that always helps. Have any pics with your bro's car?

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks much better now man, good work.
thanks

nice and simple..
thanks, thats what im shooting for, nothing crazy.

If you do you're future plans, she would look lot better. Not bas as is. Oh, and change the exhaust,,,,,,,,,,
the exhaust looks good in real life, i agree it does look ugly in the pics. its a 5zigen, quiet and high flow, i do have the oem one tho just in case.

Looks pretty clean. Definitely diggin' the seats and the wheels.
thanks anything is more commpfy than the stock seats, and the wheels, they are getting boring lol.

Looking good Jerry! Should simple green the bay, that always helps. Have any pics with your bro's car?
too much work!!!! and yea, he's done a lot of new s**t to his car too so we'll def have to do a better shoot. ill keeo you posted

Foxracer

I had a 98 civic and didn't do anything to it. If i did do something to it i would have done exactly that, looks alright for a 96. you probably put a lot of hours and money into it.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not sure if it's still on the GSR blades, but it looked MUCH better then imo.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's begging for a front lip.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice ride my friend!
thanks

I had a 98 civic and didn't do anything to it. If i did do something to it i would have done exactly that, looks alright for a 96. you probably put a lot of hours and money into it.
over the three year period, the biggest purchase was 1k for the motor. everything else was just here and there and didnt burn a hole in my pocket. :cool: def spent a lot of time tho

thanks broski

im not sure if it's still on the GSR blades, but it looked MUCH better then imo.
yea its still on the blades, they are nice, but they are just so... blah. im looking for some mini cooper wheels.

It's begging for a front lip.
I know! but i cant seem to fork up the 100 bucks for a piece of plastic! call me cheap!