My Dream Car...Nicest Civic ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani92

5+ Year Member
Saw this car parked on the street. I couldnt stop laughin. This is the perfect example of how to make a civic uglier lol. chrome rims n stickers FTW...nways I had to post that...

See those nice rims...i luv them chrome is the s**t wait till u see them from closer...

Yes this is an attempt to black housing from the exterior ? nways i luv it too makes it special...and a honda logo sticked on the wheels very vey nice if only i could have that on mine...haha

beautiful taillights makes the car look like it goes FAST !

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
OP, lets see some pictures of your car..

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it's always good to post and laugh at other cars.. s**t every other forum I'm on has an LOL WTF IS THAT thread about cars... or a Rice thread lol.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As long as the owner likes it, its all good IMO...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive seen worse..

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what are you doing posting pictures of my car, bro? not cool...

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd take the silver sedan over the red sedan. It would be cheaper to fix bad lights and wheels than fix serious rust issues

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Don't be taking pictures of other people's cars man thats f**ked up, especially if you're gonna go around posting them on forums. Who cares if you think it's ugly as long as the owner likes it that way...

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What if the owner caught you taking pics? That's gonna encourage him lol.

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i saw someone taking pictures i would assume you are marking it to steal and ummm...probably would have shot you...or at least released the dogs. car doesnt look that bad. just a lot of stupid stickers.

yesSIR-S

this is like a guy driving by a benz in a beetle and trying to poke fun, you have no room to talk OP. i've seen better looking cars in junk yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.