Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty good.
get the front bumper painted tho...
:thumbs up

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
i dont got any engine pics yet cuz its a stock z6 in there with a type r strut bar. Um i am actully keeping the front end black with the hood. I did it by accidnt and i fell in love with it., lol

jdmrascal

5+ Year Member
i like your front end,,,nice with the yellow side turning market lights. well your car looks clean....i missed mines with a black hood like yours....

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
thanks, i just track the car ALOT and found that i would rather keep the front end black. it helps with the stone chips and such and cheaper to repaint. Plus i like how it looks, more agressive.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont got any engine pics yet cuz its a stock z6 in there with a type r strut bar. Um i am actully keeping the front end black with the hood. I did it by accidnt and i fell in love with it., lol
how did you get a black front bumper and hood by accident.

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
my teacher who painted my car for some reason painted my hood black and my bumper black , he mis-understood me. Which is ok cuz the car was painted for next to nothing.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black hood/trunk/roof yes....black bumper no. car looks good though

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have been seeing more and more cars from Ontario on here lately... Nice. I don't mind the front end either.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good to me. the paint is pretty smooth!