my eg/k hatch

JMan8108

SOHC VTEC SON!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow this is seriously one of the hottest 5th gen hatches I've seen. I love the Front end. Only thing i'd do would be some black housing or CTR headlights. Conversion looks f**king perfect tho, Love it.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it. the only thing i dont like is the lip in the back bumper

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

as it sits now lol broke some axles after i just tucked the brakelines and stufff...

need another tranny and set of axles... and yes i know this thread is old atleast i diddnt bring back my thread thats over 4 years old.

hate it or love it. i dont care.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mad props for what you have done. I've seen very few EK front ends on EG's, but add a K to that, and there's something real unique. The white ITR wheels contrast really well with the red as well. Don't know if there's anything you can do but where the bumper meets the fenders it's a bit out of line.

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i guess im done for now? diddnt have anythign to do while i was at work =x

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its not bad, i actually have some pics of your car. i was at ennis with some friends that were running there cars. my only complaint at the time was that the engine bay was dirty and you used blue silicone to seal the valve cover.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
front end conversions kill any car.
no matter whats been done to it.

just my opinion.

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not bad, i actually have some pics of your car. i was at ennis with some friends that were running there cars. my only complaint at the time was that the engine bay was dirty and you used blue silicone to seal the valve cover.

i had some issues with the seals and as for the bay i diddnt have time to clean it up i got there late.

not tryin to win anythign anyways

Z-Tec

5+ Year Member
That whole project must have been fun. and Axls braking sucks it happened to me once when i was doing a U turn.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thats one hell of a clean ass swap.. This car is unique!!! Do you have ABS?

Of course, the front end is whack. You couldve probably bought a real Mugen lip, glass CLEAR head lights and orange corners for the price of your front end. But its your car. The fitment is off. =/

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats one hell of a clean ass swap.. This car is unique!!! Do you have ABS?

Of course, the front end is whack. You couldve probably bought a real Mugen lip, glass CLEAR head lights and orange corners for the price of your front end. But its your car. The fitment is off. =/

nah i dont got abs

and as for your comments on the front end and everything else :thumbs up.

your going to tell me get "real" or name brand parts, whiel the stuff i got is perfectly fine and serves its purpose....

so how are you gonna knock on that when your sig/avatar says sir "replica"
and your car has replica parts so? who cars its your car :hithead:

besidesi dont judge by what parts you got or how much your parts are or if its jdm or whatever.

but whatever im not e hurt or anything im just stating just how it is.