My EG6

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, I woulda kept the exterior stock when you purchased it... Damn, those vinyl graphics of an Eagle is a little weird! But you always rock what you love, and that sub is aight, but have a combo happenin'! Looks alone back there man!

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
Dude, I woulda kept the exterior stock when you purchased it... Damn, those vinyl graphics of an Eagle is a little weird! But you always rock what you love, and that sub is aight, but have a combo happenin'! Looks alone back there man!
Its a air brush work, and it was my wish. I dream about, till the dream came true.

I LOVE IT

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
B16a

looks like the same as when u got it except you painted a eagle on it, bad idea
Eagle painted, headlights changed with projector angel eyes headlight, aluminium radiator installed and intake filter replaced.

It was like this:

TaNk00VsM

5+ Year Member
hmm not sure what the purpose of the eagle is, was, then, now???maybe it adds a billion HP!!

other then that cool, nice engine

a little bass is always nice

93eg93

5+ Year Member
Are your headlights HID? If not, is it possible to install a HID on those headlights? I'm looking at some Anzo's headlights like those...

Nice EG, but not digging the eagle....

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
Are your headlights HID? If not, is it possible to install a HID on those headlights? I'm looking at some Anzo's headlights like those...

Nice EG, but not digging the eagle....
I wanted HID for the brightness also.
But my headlights are not HID, they are projector lights. It has a projector glass in it.
This make that uposit car wont be affected by ur lights, but still you have much more light and clarety.

I will recommend you the Halo Projector instead of the HID.
It uses H3 and H1 bulbs. H3 for LO, and H1 for HI

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
hmm not sure what the purpose of the eagle is, was, then, now???maybe it adds a billion HP!!

other then that cool, nice engine

a little bass is always nice
It is not a fact about hp, its a fact about design and stylish

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drop down get your eagle on.