My EG6

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
Nice, always great to have an airbrusher around to paint you up. And hey, people may be rude about the eagle, but not half as bad as the response to my wifes rice civic.
I would like to see that rice civic. I think ur wife is proud of it

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
How do it look like this?

I can't wait....

For all those who are going to comment. These are a friends 18 inch wheels. Just for the color I did install 1 front wheel and took this picture ;)

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
i completly agree with this s**t.
ne one gotta lil bit of Individuality on here???
Its seems NOT, but I dont care what they say or what they think.
Im not doing it for anyone one this forum.
Its just for me, and Im just sharing my good taste with some jalous guy's around the net.

They make my laugh my belly full.
thanks for ur support! ;)

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get some 15mm spacers add some camber then drop down and get you eagle on for sure.

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
Get some 15mm spacers add some camber then drop down and get you eagle on for sure.
Hahahahaha...

you are always funny man!

But serious now, what are 15 mm "spacers" What are they, and whats the use for?
I'm not english, and thats why I'm not familiar to all the terms and words.
I'm here to be teached good things.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahahahaha...

you are always funny man!

But serious now, what are 15 mm "spacers" What are they, and whats the use for?
I'm not english, and thats why I'm not familiar to all the terms and words.
I'm here to be teached good things.
Spacers bring your wheels out more for more clearance. That way you don't hit your brake calipers or anything else. Honestly. I like your car. I have been told my car is rice on here. I have noticed they all trash talk. I like the individuality you have. It is nice. You make a good point about a car that is 15yrs old. What are you doing with the old headlights?

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For all those who are going to comment. These are a friends 18 inch wheels. Just for the color I did install 1 front wheel and took this picture ;)
and take it off and leave it off. it looks terrible.

if you're going to do that... get something else and let someone else have your eg6. my opinion.

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
Spacers bring your wheels out more for more clearance. That way you don't hit your brake calipers or anything else. Honestly. I like your car. I have been told my car is rice on here. I have noticed they all trash talk. I like the individuality you have. It is nice. You make a good point about a car that is 15yrs old. What are you doing with the old headlights?
Thank you my friend. I have placed my old headlights for sale on a local market page.
And thanks for the explanation about the spacers. I do understand now what they are

JDUBB025

JDUBB025
5+ Year Member
I like the one piece projectors I am thinkin of gettin some for my EG8. I see lots of civics that do the stock clean look I respect that no doubt, but if somone wants and eagle then so be it! It is his ride and the eagle is actually a pretty good airbrush job. It is different and I think you should go with black rims maybe with a little white accent on the rims or all black. That would tie in the eagle and the black projectors. I was wondering what kind of rear lights do you have I would get some with black in those as well. I like the car it is pretty sharp. Good job in doin what you want and not following the pack. Individuality ROCKS!!

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
Tuning it my style, its my ride

I like the one piece projectors I am thinkin of gettin some for my EG8. I see lots of civics that do the stock clean look I respect that no doubt, but if somone wants and eagle then so be it! It is his ride and the eagle is actually a pretty good airbrush job. It is different and I think you should go with black rims maybe with a little white accent on the rims or all black. That would tie in the eagle and the black projectors. I was wondering what kind of rear lights do you have I would get some with black in those as well. I like the car it is pretty sharp. Good job in doin what you want and not following the pack. Individuality ROCKS!!
This is the wheel coming up next friday for my EG6

And my rear lights are still stock, but as you said im planing something with black in it like this one

Or this one

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i still like the paint job he's got on there. and it is clean and all on the outside. but under the hood is a mess lol.

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
I was wondering what kind of rear lights do you have I would get some with black in those as well. I like the car it is pretty sharp. Individuality ROCKS!!
This is my EG6 rear how it looks

Just as clean as the front!