My EG9 EG4door

What Should I do???

• Total voters

EG4door7o2

I went from RICE 2 NICE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are a couple pics of my EG9...EG 4 door. what do you think of it? .... I am planning on swapping my rims with Konig Heliums in Bronze. My white ones are okay I think, but just too damn hard to keep clean and maintain. This I think I am doing for sure.

But I need opinions on this: Should I tint my windows? :?: I have had comments saying that its cleaner with out. But I live in Vegas and in summer it is hot as a BEEzAtCh...and im thinking if I get the bronze rims it will match better.

Also if I go that route I was thinking about getting the TYE one piece Black Housing Headlights. I think you guys know what I am talking about, but I dont have any pics on here right now. I know it isn't JDM, but just trying to make my car look clean and not too ricey....Should I or Should I not? :?: Hit me back up with comments and opinions thanks!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice decision on the bronze...that will make the car look twice as nice, not really like'n the white rims...Side skirts I have mixed feelings about, and so with the spoiler...Can I make a suggestion...?
Get a Carbon fiber hood instead of the 1piece...I dont like the TYC imo...but looks good for a four door...

EG4door7o2

I went from RICE 2 NICE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Nice decision on the bronze...that will make the car look twice as nice, not really like'n the white rims...Side skirts I have mixed feelings about, and so with the spoiler...Can I make a suggestion...?
Get a Carbon fiber hood instead of the 1piece...I dont like the TYC imo...but looks good for a four door...

Thanks for the opinion bro. & of course im open to the suggestions....Nice hatch too! You got any more pics of it?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you...oh and I was you I would leave my windows alone....Ive thought about tinting mine, but I'm thinkin I'll get f**ked with more with cops, cuz they might think I have something to hide...try photo chopping it to see if you like the looks...for the heat and sun that s**t has benefits, but I think looks clean without it imo...

blackciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the car looks good the way it is, but the blackhousing headlights would be a nice touch

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say lose the whole kit and spoiler...get the bronze rims...also get a cf hood...do not tint the windows....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice kit. keep it the way it is. get sidemarkers and some new rims. i wouldnt suggest the konigs cuz errebody and their grandma has em. go for something like 15 or 16 inch gunmetal or gold. dont do a cf hood. i like it the way it is bro. i was just in vegas like last week.

94civicsedan

Where you at?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good. the one piece headlights would be cool or stick with those projectors and get some corners for it.

I dont kno how bronze would look on a white car but it should match well.

Hmm yeah take off the wing. check out a M3 trunk lip spoiler?

BigCrossett21

Trying to Pimp it out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im interested in the white rims...

EG4door7o2 said:
Here are a couple pics of my EG9...EG 4 door. what do you think of it? .... I am planning on swapping my rims with Konig Heliums in Bronze. My white ones are okay I think, but just too damn hard to keep clean and maintain. This I think I am doing for sure.

hey if your getting rid of those rims. give me a shout im trying to pick up some nice white rims and tires.... send me a line maybe we can work out a deal...

EG4door7o2

I went from RICE 2 NICE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BigCrossett21 said:
EG4door7o2 said:

hey if your getting rid of those rims. give me a shout im trying to pick up some nice white rims and tires.... send me a line maybe we can work out a deal...

check your private message...if your willing to wait a week or two the most the offer is yours....all da info is messaged to you late!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't see very many white cars that I like.. but yours is awesome..as far as looks go.. honestly.. I wouldnt change a thing.. I say keep it as is and start on the engine..... Don't worry about new rims or tinting the windows...

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good bro...i'd tint them just so u have a dark and white combo...but that's me...plus like u said it's hot in vegas, so the tint helps. then again, i'm not sure if it's legal there to tint the front side windows or not...coz if it is, it's not worth tinting the back ang leaving the front ones out...that looks stupid.