My EJ2

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow..I like what you've done with it. Nice choice of wheels, they look great on your civic..!

:welcome:

:thumbs up

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good. What rims are those? I really like them? and welcome to CC.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW..:shock::shock::shock: i really have to say that. you did very well for where you are now..

the paint and wheel choice looks amazing

^LOVE THIS PICTURE.

hopefully you update.. heck i would leave it the same color..:cool:

junior h.m

5+ Year Member
hey welcome,,, nice car . looks very clean, well keep us updated ,,,nice rims and color too

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice. love the wheels! is that an after market sunroof? Does it leak at all?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks a lot better, I would get different wheels in 15"s and add a OEM or painted lip.

Mystylishcivic

Lucky Charms
5+ Year Member
Thanks! the rims are Weds Sport TC-005...16's...trust me, I'd like to get 15's..I love my rims but I wanna lower it more..anyway, I do have a oem front lip I got it last month I just haven't taken any new pictures of it yet..but I'll post it later :D

Mystylishcivic

Lucky Charms
5+ Year Member
WOW..:shock::shock::shock: i really have to say that. you did very well for where you are now..

the paint and wheel choice looks amazing

^LOVE THIS PICTURE.

hopefully you update.. heck i would leave it the same color..:cool:

thanks and i plan on keeping it the same color just repainting it..and getting the body work taken care of :D

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
did you do a head swap? and why did you have that chick (if thats not you) try to cover up that huge gash in the side?

Mystylishcivic

Lucky Charms
5+ Year Member
did you do a head swap? and why did you have that chick (if thats not you) try to cover up that huge gash in the side?

Yes I did a head swap..went to VTEC :D and uh..the chick standing in front of the scratch..yeah, That'd be me :P and I wasn't trying to cover it up..I was just posing lol

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
Looks really nice, I like everything you've done, especially the wheels. Looks kinda like the new TL Type S rims. Good luck!