My EJ6 Build with PICS***

usafdad120108

So I bought my car back in Feb. and just got around to posting everything so here it is let me know what you think.......

This is what it looked like from the dealership...

Here are some pics of when I got home and started on the build. As you can see in the pics I put some LS Mesh on that I robbed from my Integra before I sold it :lol:

Getting the grille ready for paint

Off with the bumper....

Grille Painted

So since I had everything off I went ahead and did the DIY CTR headlights too

I also added some nice foglights too :D

One thing I did learn is that I got kinda jipped when it came to the LS Meshies most I found out are 15" ......but a few models came with 14" unluckily for me I got stuck with the 14" :x

After some searching I found a real good deal on some F&F type 1's.......very nice :D

Here is a good pick of the drop... I painted a red lip too

Thats about it for now im saving for a turbo next but that wont be for a while I will update soon as I make anymore changes.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good, although the red lip looks out of place for some reason.

r03ld4v1d

good start man, idk if it's the picture or just me but your headlights don't look as clear as they can be. but i agree with osiris red lip looks out of place. polish meshes would flow well with your car heres a pic

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good, but I'd rather see clear fogs than yellow and lose the red lip. But it looks good nonetheless.

nicks00si

Nick
I like the yellow foglights, planning to get some for my em1. And I like the look of the wheels, too. The car is black, the headlights are black, and the wheels go well with the theme of the car because they are a dark color. I don't even mind the red lip, it adds a little color but not too much. You didn't spend much and yet you transformed the look of the car completely so congrats!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
clear fogs, sir headlights, and polished wheels would make the car look 10xs less cluttered

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad, but but i feel like the meshies are out of place with the color scheme, and clear fogs look better imo.

CraigJamez42

do bwhat you like bro. the fog lights are ok and im diggin the meshies. i love black and red and its kinda the theme im usin on my EJ. very good clean start. saw the first pic and was like holy tire shine!