My EJ6 New shoes

305ej6

5+ Year Member
Well I got a hold of these rims with new tires for cheap so I decided to see what they looked like on the car. BMW E30 rims.. Need opinions..... all criticism welcomed. Im not sure yet if Im keeping them ... painting them dont know yet . I do like the offset they have they kinda stick out a little very little so the stance is a little wider
[/IMG]

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't like them in my opinion. They look too hubcapish and aren't an eye catcher.
but that's just me, do what you like :lol:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint those bottlecaps.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tires are expensive. It looks better than the OEM Hubcaps though, well, kinda.

305ej6

5+ Year Member
there is a thread on HT that has lots of pics with cars with them on. I plan to paint them not sure what color yet. I got the set for 100 and the tires are new hankooks so I couldnt resist.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
imo i like the bottlecaps painted the right color and with the right tire size semi lowpro they look good

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
... not feelin all the bottle, but your decision, were all here to give advise haha

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think they are awesome when painted with a colored lip, what color you gonna do em?

I may get a set for my EF, after drop of course :D

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think they look good on 4th gens but they aren't quite working on that car, better than steelies though.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not feeling them but hey its your car...

305ej6

5+ Year Member
just uploaded better pic... car does have coilovers I choose not to have it slammed since I do have a 1 year old and this is the daily driver for me and the wife. I am thinking of painting them white or gunmetal with some red lugs...