My Ej6

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well im sure most of you on this site have seen my build thread, but for those who havent, enjoy!

well this is my 98 CX. bought the car in January of 08' as a complete shell from philly, and its come to this. its been through alot and i hope you all appreciate the hard work i put into this car. i just got the car back from paint not even a week ago, and im very happy with the way it came out! im very proud to call this car my own.

let me know what you think :thumbup:

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you finally done pouring money into this car chris?? lol

live about 20 some miles from you yet haven't seen it yet

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup:damn, i would love to cruise with that. I like it alot . How did you put the rear flaps on? are the fenders CTR or diy? What did the paint shop do exactly?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
are you finally done pouring money into this car chris?? lol

live about 20 some miles from you yet haven't seen it yet
eh, dont think so...yeah man we need to meet up or something...

:thumbup:damn, i would love to cruise with that. I like it alot . How did you put the rear flaps on? are the fenders CTR or diy? What did the paint shop do exactly?
i had to do a little custom trimming (DC5 rear mudguards) but they fit suprising well! the top hole on the flaps fit perfectly to the hole for the lip, i just had to drill a 2nd hole for the bottom hole on the flaps. the fenders are OEM CTR, and i got a full respray and some body work (a few small dents here and there)

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
eh, dont think so...yeah man we need to meet up or something...

i had to do a little custom trimming (DC5 rear mudguards) but they fit suprising well! the top hole on the flaps fit perfectly to the hole for the lip, i just had to drill a 2nd hole for the bottom hole on the flaps. the fenders are OEM CTR, and i got a full respray and some body work (a few small dents here and there)
still a work of art sir good job, and come out OBK's meet in Washington Twp on thursday nights

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I agree Hector, u shud :lol:

hatch is looking amazing as always...ever since eran got rid of his, I have to say urs is the nicest on here. 5 lug ftw, I love the ctr bumpers :thumbs up

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice, I think it looks better without the bra.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I agree Hector, u shud :lol:

hatch is looking amazing as always...ever since eran got rid of his, I have to say urs is the nicest on here. 5 lug ftw, I love the ctr bumpers :thumbs up
yeah i dont know anyone else on here with a legit ek hatch...thanks broski.

they are SiR bumpers btw ;)

Future EK Squad member in the making....
thats my dream...*ahhhh* maybe one day...

Very nice, I think it looks better without the bra.
i rock the bra only to meets and stuff...i like it but i dont daily it cause it cant get wet.

from NJT OurBloodyKisses

LIES, although the CF hood looked good too.
what did he make his own meet or something? i had the cf hood when i had my 99-00 front end, i went back to 96-98 front a couple months ago and sold the cf hood

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what did he make his own meet or something? i had the cf hood when i had my 99-00 front end, i went back to 96-98 front a couple months ago and sold the cf hood
Yeah he made his own a few months back, theres like a 20-30 car showing and only 2 ass-hats showed up but from what I can tell they don't show anymore

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
5 lug and the nice drop make your car look really good.
Super clean and fresh paint looks amazing!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You better not let your car feed your ego like those other fagts.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Am I the only one who thinks the pointless spoiler kills it? Other than that, its nice. I have that same Sony headunit, too. :lol: