My EJ6

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't have much money but I've done what little stuff I could with the money I have. When I first bought my Civic, first thing I did was take off the blue ricer stickers, you can't see them in the picture though:

I then offset the front license plate:

Here's a pic I took while I was restoring my headlights:

I then painted my rims to make them look a little bit less cheaper:

Few months later, I wet sanded the lip and put some polish on it:

I then painted the headlight housing black (unfortunately I f'd up the right housing by wiping the lens with a damp cloth) :

I also smoked the taillights but took it off because it stared to look hazy and bad:

Painted the H logo black while I was painting my rims:

Put some Turtle Wax Black Box on it:

The most expensive mod I have on my car: Apexcone (DDM Tuning) 35w 5000K HID's:

...And that's my Civic, thanks for viewing!

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new rims, si tails, drop

corumz

5+ Year Member
I would be very pissed off if that happened to me (last picture). lol... Looks good so far.

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new rims, si tails, drop
haha, If I had the money I'da done it already... But since I'm saving up for an EM1, I don't think I'll be doing any other mods to it.

I would be very pissed off if that happened to me (last picture). lol... Looks good so far.
I actually parked into that parking space, it took me like 20 times of forward and reverse. and thanks

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad. unless your taking night shots of your lights, try to avoid taking pics in the dark :thumbs up

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG. Last picture hahaha. I hate it when people park that close to my car!

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How's it goin CC? I am going to be installing some fog lights on my Civic and my only dilemma is: should I relocate the front license plate to the middle or to the far left side so that it won't block the right fog light? What do you guys think?

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
just get rid of it. I mean what is it exactly for besides holding a licence plate....That or just relocate it to the middle IMO.....

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you are referring to a license plate relocator like the one on PWJDM, I don't have that, I did a DIY. I was just wondering if it would look good on the far left like those seen on the Lancer's or if I should put in the middle.

Far left like the Lancer's:

or centered in front of the lower grill?? (just imagine that the license plate is centered but on the same level horizontally):

EDIT: Or centered in front of the lower grill:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks good man, i would get new wheels though...

pinoyem1

Honda Fanatic
5+ Year Member
IMO i still don't think u need one in the front. It mostly for show......
He lives in Cali. Cops there are a-holes when it comes to little things like not having a front plate. And OP, DO NOT offset to the middle. I hate it when people do that. Looks like a buck-toothed redneck. Might as well put it in the OEM position if you're going to go for the middle.
BTW, your car looks great! :D

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks good man, i would get new wheels though...
Thanks man. I'm trying to get some Rota GT3's but I can't afford them and no one wants to trade. I can barely afford new tires and I need them!

He lives in Cali. Cops there are a-holes when it comes to little things like not having a front plate.
Indeed, I need the front license plate in CA.

And OP, DO NOT offset to the middle. I hate it when people do that. Looks like a buck-toothed redneck. Might as well put it in the OEM position if you're going to go for the middle.
I followed your advice and I put the license plate back in the OEM position.

BTW, your car looks great! :D
Thanks a lot!

Here's the result (keep in mind these are ebay fogs):

pinoyem1

Honda Fanatic
5+ Year Member
Dude I'm lovin' the way it turned out. Good job! Now this could depend on how much you want that EM1, but next step is a CTR Lip. :cool:

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude I'm lovin' the way it turned out. Good job! Now this could depend on how much you want that EM1, but next step is a CTR Lip. :cool:
Yup, exactly what I thought about getting next. I'm going to hold off on the EM1 for a while longer so I can gather enough money to buy a good one without salvage titles or high mileage. For the meanwhile, I'm going to sport my EJ6.... with ebay parts!

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's my DIY CTR Grill with the Honda logo. Tell me what you think. Should I black out the H or leave it like that?