My EJ8 BALLINN.. or not?

igotsole2008

5+ Year Member
Hello everyone. Ive been on the forums for quite sometime now.. well not really but a while. I have yet to post any pictures or specs on my car. Im currently still a college student so any updates will be slow. But here is what I have so far.

My plans for later on down the road would be a swap, preferably a b18c1 or 5 i dunno. I may just to a LSVtack for the experience of building a motor. I wanna repaint the car the same factory color. Do full suspension (egay coilovers are on it now). I want the CTR front lip.. and the optional rear lip expensive a fauk tho. then be done with it. oo and a bay tuck... and a some new wheels and rubber.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well i mean its not "ballin" but its a decently clean civic, and looks pretty good

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
please resize the pics, their huge. car looks clean but does need a lip, also repaint your wiper arms too. otherwise i like it

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good platform. def needs some tlc. nice half nose mask. but yeah X2 on the resize of the pics.

igotsole2008

5+ Year Member
thanks man. I just got sideswipe the other day during a riot.. i come back to my car... no information. no nothing... blown. smh.

igotsole2008

5+ Year Member
had to take my pops around the corner. pics are now resized. sorry for that i thought they were resized automatically. I was wondering why it took so damn long to resize tho. my apologies

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Work in progress like OP said

I would start off by removing that rear view mirror..............hate those

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd have to say not ballin at this point; however, I do enjoy your shift extender/knob combo. Keep up the good work.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B.b.b.b..baawwll___ Fail.

lol kidding, like the ride man

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Work in progress like OP said

I would start off by removing that rear view mirror..............hate those
isnt that one of them...i forgot what its called
anywho i just bought myself a broadway 270mm yesterday
lovin it
might keep that in mind OP

igotsole2008

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments fellas. And thats a no go on the mirror i like dorky things and the wink mirror is one of them haha.

I have no idea what exhaust it is, it came on the car and I havent gotten it up on a lift yet to see what it is. Sounds great tho.

And dont take ballin to seriously guys. its just something i like to throw on the end of things.. hence the ... or not .. but yea work in progress. Just thought Id stop creeping and show you guys what i was working with.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mostly stock is def. not "ballin."