my ej8 so far...

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if it was dropped more with no stockers at all and tint all the way around you could pull those rims off no problem

KScivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Front lip/OEM fogs/99-00 front end

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tint the front windows and itll look good

b18c1hatch

5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
tint the front windows and itll look good
yeah thats the next thing, just waiting for more money.

00Civ1c

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the new rims much more, the fat fives remind me of 7th gen sedans for some reason. Is that an SOHC sticker on the sides? I want that. :lol:

///AMii

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW, putting a DOHC VTEC sticker on your car is like putting a huge PLEASE STEAL ME FOR MY MOTOR sticker on your car.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Redbone said:
BTW, putting a DOHC VTEC sticker on your car is like putting a huge PLEASE STEAL ME FOR MY MOTOR sticker on your car.
Yes, dont do that..

Looks good though man. I like the vsm on black look..

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Redbone said:

Dude it's the SOHC VTEC Decal on his car, and i think it looks pretty good with it.

the love the fat fives on our 04-05 ex's, they look sick. better than the Special edition wheels.

You need a black tint on that ej8 and a 99-00 front, and it'll look really hot with those rims. otherwise, not bad at all.

b18c1hatch

5+ Year Member
thanks for all the comments. it is a sohc sticker. i got it from a a sticker maker at a race. hopefully i have the windows tinted in the next week or so.

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I happen to prefer last summer's wheels over the new ones but those look good too.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b18c1hatch said:
thanks for all the comments. it is a sohc sticker. i got it from a a sticker maker at a race. hopefully i have the windows tinted in the next week or so.
Doesn't really matter. Any sticker that advertises your motor to thieves will get your car stolen that much quicker.