My Ej9 - slow work in progress

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Red Recaro's, red carpet, and red wrapped center console and arm rests completes the interior! I really want to dye my carpet but it'd look out of place with stock seats.

Definitely a clean, yet amazing build! :like:

ally138

Thanks for the kind words folks. Really loving the new engine. Feels like I'm driving a diesel but it's just so strong on every gear. It's RHD because I'm from the UK =)

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love your red interior dude, have always liked that with black hondas.
Keep it up good work!

ally138

thanks for the kind words folks =)

wee update: got all this crap lying in my room right now

Apexi GT 4-2-1 Manifold
AEM v2 Intake
Miracle X Bar
EK9 Cluster

picking a set of the 5hub swap up in about two weeks time. thinking about a refurb, suggestions? champwhite or matt black.... hmmm

Also TSWs are back on for the time being :\

ally138

Due an update

sold my OEM set up with spoon elbow :(

and on goes the v2 and GT Apexi 4-2-1 manifold, shiny

New set up is really loud when you put your foot down so it's not to0 bad for daily drives

here's the spoiler shot

new carbon plug cover

some new goodies arrived

my new camera strap haha

with some stevie wonder paintwork and stevie wonder driver, i thought it was time i fixed up the rear bumper a bit

paint was still wet when i took the pic. but looks better now since it's dried off!

Had the car up at crail for banzai few weeks back. only managed to get 3 runs. This was my second run against a mondeo which was also my best run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH0AwkLqmEA&feature=youtu.be

and some random shots

Think the takatas have kind of lost its novelty, i've put them up for sale though i'll keep it in the car till I find a buyer. Need to really save up for more important parts... like an ek9 shell!

ally138

wee update!

managed to get tail light conversion done

wee package from driftworks =) and a wee suprise inside :D

can't wait till they go on

and still gatherin bits n bobs for the hub swap. not sure what else is needed. need to go into my wee list for that lol.

that will do for now