my ek 97... convertion to jdm...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Parking poles are dumb imo. If you need that much assistance to park, you need to learn how to park.

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
IMO "vtech" makes things for kids to play with, "vtec" is what makes our cars have the extra kick at certain rpm's...

ramadhanrashya

looks great man
thanks...

Parking poles are dumb imo. If you need that much assistance to park, you need to learn how to park.
yes, parking can help to us

IMO "vtech" makes things for kids to play with, "vtec" is what makes our cars have the extra kick at certain rpm's...
My car is only a standard car ... My machine is only using p08 machine head ... ecu p28, a sizable increase the engine power to 180 hp, engine spec by him in Indonesia just stuck at 120hp...

nice relocator for the fog light switch!! im liking alot lol
thanks... hehehe... its realy rare... in indonesia...

hangga

it's more likely an accessory to put as in catalogue of Honda Access, front bumper pole is on the list. For experienced driver, they usually don't need a bumper parking pole to assist them. But for an unexperienced driver, bumper parking pole is one of ways that can assist them how to do proper parking...if u got my point:lol::lol::lol:

to ramadhan: no offense,dude:P

qwertyuiop

Rockin' Out the Sedans!
Nice car mate. Bunch of JDM Goodies in there. I'd like to fit a bumper pole and rear fogs on my car. Does the Half antenna button work?

Just sharin my car.
Slight JDM. JDM=PHDM (Philippine Domestic Market)

Not power folding. But retractable. I wish I had automatic mirrors.

So, yah. NICE CAR THERE BRUH.