My EK! 98 ex BEFORE and AFTER (tons of PICS)

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd rather see the stock headlights then those, but to each their own. Just needs wheels now

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you just straight up copied that other dudes ride....shame man

dsprimal

Banned
I'd rather see the stock headlights then those, but to each their own. Just needs wheels now
stock headlights were aged like crazy. 8 years to be exact. so they needed replacing lol.

you just straight up copied that other dudes ride....shame man
shame? do you know how many honda civics are out there in the world? let alone HONDA....CIVICS...the car that opened doors for the whole tuner scene. you think out of the whole country if not world that someone will NOT have the same looking car???? you really think I lurked his ride and copied it? I haven't even met the guy or knew of him until he just posted.

I'm sure theres another thousand civics out there with the same exact front that has never even been on this forum before.

btw I bought the bundle package off ebay that has the black housed headlights, mesh grille and smoked fogs. am i wrong? i'm sure i'm not the ONLY ONE that bought that package deal off ebay hence not being the only one having the same looking front end.

+1 for being realistic.

and if its about the link i posted of the guys car with rotas. they are rotas.....how unique are rotas. seriously. also, i dont have a sunroof visor nor do i have a wingless trunk. so whats left? blame me for buying a black civic? i copied his ride from buying a black civic 8 years ago?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man, loving those lips! Grids will look good, I love my grids lol

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey man nice car just picked up a 98 my self I was wondering can u pm me the link to where ever you purchase ur black housing headlights.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks me appreciate it....btw is this thread ur official build thread?

dsprimal

Banned
Thanks me appreciate it....btw is this thread ur official build thread?
I guess lol, not planning on major work. all looks no go! maybe one day in the future i'll plan on doing some engine work. but for now i wanna get my car looking proper.

Darth_Civic

i have those same tires on my slipstreams. you'll love em they hang like nobodies business just don't copy my tires next time :P

dsprimal

Banned
i have those same tires on my slipstreams. you'll love em they hang like nobodies business just don't copy my tires next time :P
hahaha np bro! I literally was looking into slipstreams as the alternate choice for the grids. now THAT would have been crazy lol. I heard how good the ze912s stick to the ground all around, especially in rain. have yet to witness it myself! cannot wait!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool cool!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

dsprimal

Banned
1 week till I have funds to throw these bad boys on. Had to preview how the lugs would look. Plus it'll give ppl looking to buy extended lugs on high offset rims!