my ek hatch w/ new wheels

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wheels maybe a bit big? But other than that, looks so sick, I like white on white. I would go a little warmer temp on the photos, alot look blue tinted. Not bad though that's for sure.

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and how did you know it was the kit lense

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like your'e running rich and your sig is too big

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know if its running rich or its because the cat is gone. if someone wants to trade a cat for my test pipe, i will be glad to.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMG doode! your camera gives such beautiful images! and those BC wheels are pretty dope too.

Titus Ap1

5+ Year Member
I have the same camera, How long were your exposers and what mode were you shooting it. If you can change with your doing, youll get a more defined picture. Your pictures have good composer but the car looks like a white blob. Work on geting the right shot (shoot in 3rds) and youll allways get the shot you want!

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pictures are really nice looking and so is the car... very clean!

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the same camera, How long were your exposers and what mode were you shooting it. If you can change with your doing, youll get a more defined picture. Your pictures have good composer but the car looks like a white blob. Work on geting the right shot (shoot in 3rds) and youll allways get the shot you want!
what do you mean "how long" i am shooting in jpeg fine. what do you mean "shooting in third's" i am new to this and these were my first picture's that i took with the camera.