- My EK representing the 602 -

B20-RACER

5+ Year Member
Good and bad comments welcome.. New wheels coming soon, and other little goodies, also If anyone knows of anyone selling SIR bumpers let me know..

Thanks

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not feeling the hood, grill and roof. Stance looks good, needs a diff lip or paint.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good..an SI lip and smaller mirrors would be nice, but :thumbup: nice car

hatchboi

5+ Year Member
very clean ride, can i get the spec on the wheels with tire size, offset, and what kind of rims are those. what kind of suspension are you using, what kind of camber kit do you have (if your using any), and do you know how much camber you are running? sorry for all the question but i like your stance and would like to acheive the same. thanks

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cmon guys, just look at all the work that went into buildin this thing. it looks sick man just the way it is.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm liking the two-tone paint. The 99-00 lip actually looks pretty good I think with the smaller spoiler on the hatch...

Very clean car man.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup Juan, I knew it was you by the red font haha.

B20-RACER

5+ Year Member
Not feeling the hood, grill and roof. Stance looks good, needs a diff lip or paint.
That's cool, btw your car looks good, but what's up with those huge seats.

looks pretty good..an SI lip and smaller mirrors would be nice, but :thumbup: nice car
Thanks, that is what's next on this car, is smaller wheels, and maybe SIR front and rear bumpers....

very clean ride, can i get the spec on the wheels with tire size, offset, and what kind of rims are those. what kind of suspension are you using, what kind of camber kit do you have (if your using any), and do you know how much camber you are running? sorry for all the question but i like your stance and would like to acheive the same. thanks
That's top secret,...lolz.. wheels are 15x8 sportmax with 15 offset, tires are 195-40-15 had to get them to stretch out, suspension is TEIN, don't remember the model name, but they were 1300, camber kit, is skunk2 something, and don't really know how much camber all I know is on the positive side,.. sorry can 't help much but I had this car for a while, and don't paid that much attention..lolz... it's a DD and that's all I care...

..dats hatch is SICK! LOVE THE RED MANG!!!..BTW WHAT SUSPENSION ARE U RUNNING???..
Thanks and like I said it's TEIN coilover set up, ill check the model name later...

nice ride!
Thansk...

Cmon guys, just look at all the work that went into buildin this thing. it looks sick man just the way it is.
Thanks for the backing me up...

wow thats nice
Thanks...

I'm liking the two-tone paint. The 99-00 lip actually looks pretty good I think with the smaller spoiler on the hatch...

Yeah tried to do something different, I know in cali is big with the black roof but not here in AZ..

Very clean car man.
Thanks and I try to keep it clean, hard to when it's your DD....

Sup Juan, I knew it was you by the red font haha.
No it's not me... i keed i keed..lolz..... I been on this site for a long time but never posted or anything, I just look around and stuff, do you know how to change your name, I want it to be EK-JUAN like on azht....

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NIce color scheme, im not fan of red rims but your car works it pretty well. Clean hatchies

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'd drive it in a heartbeat :thumbup: Not feeling the grille though...everything else is tastefully done.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love everything about it!! The red and black theme is sick!! Those sir bumpers will look hot on your hatch!!

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love everything except the lip thats the only thing i would change... props to u for building a sexy hatchie

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
dope. I like everything about it. I dig the color scheme, and wheels. I wouldnt change much.