my ek with yellow tint headlight ... lol..

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t man i love the yellow tint. Don't know how legal it is, but ur deff pullin it off don't mind the others lol. Your car, your money, your ideas, but i would paint that lip too!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How's your visibility at night lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have always liked the yellow headlights...
looks good to me..

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would look better without them and that sticker.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dig the yellow headlights, im all for being differnt, i want some of those old lights that look like differnt colors

clover ej6

i r mekanik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks okay, but in my opinion i would paint the lips, change the spoiler and change the headlights

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
i make a vote on the lips...lol yes i think i will paint the lip.. since i want it to look paint and for the cf hood and the lips..i have the chargespeed cf lips..but it not going into my car right now especially when im that low...cost fortune bro...and here a picture of my car when is cf hood and unpainted lip. the reason i went back with stock hood because i got into the front end accident..so yea but here the picture of cf hood with unpainted lips..not cf lips

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not really feeling the yellow tinted headlights but I'm glad you decided to paint the lips.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it but I know for sure Mr.Law will hassle me about it.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
think it looks clean cant wait to see it with all the CF, but keep doin your thing aslong as you like it