My Ek3 Build!

DC_EIRE

My old civic had way too much rust to even try fix so i went out and bought another black hatch instead!

Its a pre facelift starlight black 1.5 vtec-e(For now)It has a full service history not one bit of rust to be found anywhere, Still has the original glass with the registration engraved into all them! Best of all i got it at a steal of a price!

So i want to have it looking perfectly fresh before i start on the engine, but i have an idea in my head on what the finished product will be! =)

As i still have the facelift civic aswell im going to do a front end conversion, Strip the interior, Remove all the sound deadning clean it up! Swap the back lights and the bumper,Lower it, Repair the grids and repaint them. And put on a buddyclub spec 2 For now!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool brory sto , needs a drop.

DC_EIRE

**Small update**

Got some skunk2 Lca's off a friend! For only 20 bucks, They were purple so i started to strip the paint off them, Im now just undecided on what colour! I was thinking gold? Any suggestions?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice bro, you r paid what it cost to have those made in China!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks..Yeah =)A Friend bought them from skunk2 a few months ago and then only had them on his ctr for about amount! So im happy with them :D
At that price, Yes. I recommend, at this time to change the bushings if they need replacement.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice hatchback by the way, that generation is my favorite. You have the one with the sunroof :thumbup:

DC_EIRE

Nice hatchback by the way, that generation is my favorite. You have the one with the sunroof :thumbup:
Thanks man! It will be nicer when it gets a full detail and stuff, ALOT of them over here have the sunroof, And i got it soooo cheap aswell =)

DC_EIRE

At that price, Yes. I recommend, at this time to change the bushings if they need replacement.
Only seen this now, The bushings seem perfect but i hate doing things half assed so im going to replace them anyways!

DC_EIRE

Not much time to do anything! But i started to strip the sound deadning to prep it for paint! Just forgot to get pictures of the process ill get some as soon as i can! Weather has been horrible so i cant do the front end swap so as soon as it clears ill be doing it!

Anyways heres something..

Facelift on the left for parts =)

A little clip of a friends 198.5bhp B16a popping and banging, Its so much louder than in the video it sounds like gun shots

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aw, that sucks big time!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damnit. I was going to have so much to say about this buuuuuuut nevermind! I'm sorry to hear about the accident! I hope you're okay.

DC_EIRE

Damnit. I was going to have so much to say about this buuuuuuut nevermind! I'm sorry to hear about the accident! I hope you're okay.
Say what you need to man! I might get another one=) Insurance is paying out over double what i originally payed for the car so..

I have my eye on a new car some BOOOST!!!

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Ill throw this out there right now..... Crash isn't a he, she's a She hahah =) but it sucks about the car, she was nice! love to get my hands on a right hand drive hatch over here! How did the accident happen anyways?

DC_EIRE

Ill throw this out there right now..... Crash isn't a he, she's a She hahah =) but it sucks about the car, she was nice! love to get my hands on a right hand drive hatch over here! How did the accident happen anyways?
Its my second black hatch to be a write off because of someone else's mistake since halloween just gone!

All we have over here is rhd there is no lhd honda's!

Basically i was driving down the road one morning and a driver pulled out across the junction infront of me didnt see her until the last second because of a truck, tried to go down the gears but i knew it was too late so i just held on 35mph into the side of the car!

Car's can be replaced so i dont mind!