My Ek9 Replica In Miami

JDM_ALLSTARS

5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
did you just buy that car bro...? that lil camera logo on the bottom is what all of the eBay pics have...
yup i paid 18 grand for it just recently got it i have new pics coming wait and see over all the car is stock and its going to sftay like that

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
18000 for a replica Lhd car? you got ripped off.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ x2

and just a tid-bit, NOFX is a girl

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blowing my load over your clean hatch, LOL, i think im showing my ooo face.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Now its a replica.

o0o0o0o lhd ac controles a on a rhd , :lol:

dang 18 grand for that car suxors for you could have shipped over the real thing but insted now you have a hatch that so many other ppl have exactoly the same:???: dont get me wrong it looks clean but ive seen it so many times it does nothing for me

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pix, nice car, 18grand???? .......bumba clat!

sup bro, good to see more sofla people on here......but it might be wise to remove ur areacode and all from your posts...... there ain't that many nice people in so fla...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
u got ripped if you paid 18 grand for it man...

JDM_ALLSTARS

5+ Year Member
ferio-moreno said:
nice pix, nice car, 18grand???? .......bumba clat!

sup bro, good to see more sofla people on here......but it might be wise to remove ur areacode and all from your posts...... there ain't that many nice people in so fla...
thanks bro for the heads up but im a narcotics detective for miami-dade police department and i dont think no one has the balls to dare get in my yard to take my ek and it doesnt see the streets that much i have have a take home police car and i drive that everywhere i go so who ever wants to come to my house and try ur more than welcome to later bro thanks

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JDM_ALLSTARS said:
thanks bro for the heads up but im a narcotics detective for miami-dade police department and i dont think no one has the balls to dare get in my yard to take my ek and it doesnt see the streets that much i have have a take home police car and i drive that everywhere i go so who ever wants to come to my house and try ur more than welcome to later bro thanks
dont really see the relevance of your employment, in relation to theft.. :what: You still put yor pants on, one leg at a time, no? Thieves (and you should know, since you work for law enforcement) could give two shits about who works where, when it comes to something they want to take.

It's a shame that we have to worry about our belongings being taken, in the first place, but such is life...

Hot hatch, regardless.. :cool:

EddyOS

5+ Year Member
just a shame its a left hooker!! bloody nice car tho fella, wish i had the cash to do that!!

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your sig is too big, eddyOS (100x500, 35k max! ) fix it b'fore the sig-nazi shows up ;) .. and welcome to CC.com!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JDM_ALLSTARS said:
dude its a replica
JDM_ALLSTARS said:
Damn, I missed the good stuff.

And I never said it wasn't a replica. I did hint at it not being an EK no matter what it's a replica of though. It's still always going to be an EJ6 no matter what you do to it. Well, short of melt it down. It won't ever be an EK though. Honda says what it is, and it's an EJ. Not trying to be mean, just ttrying to teach.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JDM_ALLSTARS said:
yup i paid 18 grand for it just recently got it i have new pics coming wait and see over all the car is stock and its going to sftay like that
WHOA! I just read that...

Hope you used some confiscated drug money... :roll:

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that same car is off of ebay i remember seeing it and yes those logo's are on all ebay pictures thats how their signified for ebay. lol i hate people that pose, and try so hard to make it jdm style, i say make it your own style, and besides type-r's are quick but not fast to todays time slips. mauahhahahaha