my em1 got hit :( massive rattling noise

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how do you figure UK gets the shitty cars? US is the one getting the s**t cars, you get type r's and VTI's and SiR's and all that good s**t

but anyways, good luck getting it all straight, i hope that a*****e pays up. id DIE if someone hit my EM1

gleaminrimz

5+ Year Member
VTI is the same as SI...

like in the UK we call em1's ...honda civic vti coupe

and in the us u call em1's honda civic si

SiR's have to be imported and type r ...well yea i guess we get the type r.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sue his ass. you guys also have that cool looking new honda civic type r. i wouldnt mind going there to see whats up and what not. it is so boring here. i dont live in the states though. we get alot of import haters and they just dont shut up.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How does your insurance go up because someone else hit you. If he was at fault your premium shouldn't be affected. Those premiums over there are ridicioulus.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it definitely sounds like youre going about this the wrong way. you need to contact ur insurance or his insurance. ur premium shouldnt be affected since the wreck wasnt ur fault.

lil_kev

5+ Year Member
it definitely sounds like youre going about this the wrong way. you need to contact ur insurance or his insurance. ur premium shouldnt be affected since the wreck wasnt ur fault.
+1 on that.

the only way your premium would increase without it being your fault is if you were involved in a hit and run and werent able to catch the person who hit you. this happened to me last week. some a*****e hit my car when it was parked and split. if i claim...then yeah...my premium increases. in your case...since it wasnt your fault...you should be able to fix that s**t in no time. did you call the police btw?