My em1

conorem1

Banned
I've been on clubintegra for a while, but since I bought a civic I decided i'd make a thread here.

Okay, so many of ya'll know my integra was totaled a couple of weeks ago, thank god for full coverage. Was on the hunt for another integra but finding clean ones that aren't ragged on or beat to s*** are a dime a dozen, so I stumbled across this 2000 SI with a gs-r swap this week. Test drove it and looked around a bit more before making the decision on it, but decided it was a good deal. It's a salvage title, carfax showed it was stolen and stripped in 08 but I can live with that. Has A/c and all the creature comforts intact.

Here's the teg sitting in the salvage yard -

Now onto the SI.

2000 EBP Em1
87k on the chassis and 80k on the motor

Motor
b18c1
AEM fuel pressure regulator
No name SRI

Suspension
Skunk2 springs on stock shocks
SI wheels

Interior
GS-R leather seats
Black interior
Pioneer headunit

Exterior
SI lip (In trunk waiting to be installed)

There are a few things I need to fix here and there, like connecting the heater and replacing a stripped wheel stud. Other than that I give it a 7/10.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about your teg man. Nice come up, though. Power wash that engine bay, repaint the VC, and that car will be looking really good!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw this on CI. That is a nice find you got. Hope you like it. My friend had an EBP em1 and it was gorgeous.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

conorem1

Banned
Thanks ya'll, the wiring is kind of a mess so I'm going to have to clean that up when I get a chance.

EBP is one of my favorite colors, it just kind of sucks it's not all that original with this generation SI.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That thing is minty. Wowee.

No fogs? Paint matched bumper inserts? Has this thing had a bumper replaced or something?

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean man.

check out em1crew.com

link right there VVVVVV

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I've passed over EM'1s for sale time and time again. It's never the right time or place but damn I want one so bad!

conorem1

Banned
That thing is minty. Wowee.

No fogs? Paint matched bumper inserts? Has this thing had a bumper replaced or something?
It was stripped in 08 so I can only assume it was replaced, the front end is a little off but it's only noticeable if you know what you're looking for.

The chassis miles and everything matched what was in the VIN lookup so at least that part is straight.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean :thumbup: is it just the muffler tip that is messed up and angled funny?

conorem1

Banned
clean :thumbup: is it just the muffler tip that is messed up and angled funny?
It's a little bit angled, but it's only noticeable if you know what you're looking for, lol.

Also I got a ctr lip

It's going to get paint matched soon.

And here's a better reference for the muffler angle

conorem1

Banned
My lip fell off on the way home from work on Friday :/

But I gave her her first bath in my possession, hardly any scratches in the paint.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My lip fell off on the way home from work on Friday :/

But I gave her her first bath in my possession, hardly any scratches in the paint.
Bummer.. see if you can track down an OEM Si lip with OEM hardware. They're a bit pricey, but it's worth it since this is a legit EM1!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That wasn't a CTR lip anyways, just a generic "type r style" lip. The 99-00 Si and CTR lips are actually the same. Get an OEM lip on there and you'll be set. You can tell that the front bumper has been replaced or at least repainted at some point because the lower grill is painted. I'm guessing the front lip was damaged and replaced with that one because it was cheaper.

conorem1

Banned
Bummer.. see if you can track down an OEM Si lip with OEM hardware. They're a bit pricey, but it's worth it since this is a legit EM1!
Yeah, I work for Honda to so I get discount on parts, ill probably end up doing that.

And I'm a noob with civics, I'm still learning. Haha

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I work for Honda to so I get discount on parts, ill probably end up doing that.

And I'm a noob with civics, I'm still learning. Haha
...dude.. you work for Honda? Get that OEM Si lip! Do the front and rear! You should get them, with installation hardware, for a ridiculously good deal. Also, I'm fairly certain you can get them pre-painted in EBP from Honda. Do so, and you're set!

conorem1

Banned
...dude.. you work for Honda? Get that OEM Si lip! Do the front and rear! You should get them, with installation hardware, for a ridiculously good deal. Also, I'm fairly certain you can get them pre-painted in EBP from Honda. Do so, and you're set!
Yes I'm a tech, I'll look into it. I'm sure it's still a pretty penny but it'll be worth it.

Also I'm gonna order buddy club p1s. I've always like em and have enough after this paycheck.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes I'm a tech, I'll look into it. I'm sure it's still a pretty penny but it'll be worth it.

Also I'm gonna order buddy club p1s. I've always like em and have enough after this paycheck.
Always a good choice! Stoked to see it when you're done!