My EmToo

My Car is a 2005 Civic Value Package ( Dx) ~86k
Here are the few things I have done:

Type R Shift knob
Gs-r Blades ( need some caps)
Vis Carbon Fiber Hood
2 JL Audio W3 Subs
1800w Kenwood amp
Black Mesh Grill (removed honeycomb crap "h" Delete)
Trunk Lid accent lip

In the Future:
Hoping to aquire some pristine Ep3 Seats and store the stock ones
I Have a 3 piece megan strut bar set
Looking to purchase either coilovers or 1"- 2" lowering springs and some stiffer shocks
I am trying to get all my suspension together and do it all at once after 100k when I no longer will have a factory warranty.
Looking to sell the blades and buy some 16" rotas

The plan is to do all the suspension then move on to either K swap or a turbo, I desire a reliable but fun commuter as I drive 60 miles each way to work.

Open to any and all comments and suggestions.
Thanks

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
noice. the only thing im not feeling are the rims, but good thing ur selling them like u said...other than that, clean

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
we should make a rule that you are not allowed to post pictures of your car until its dropped. Interesting choice of wheels, haven't seen those on an em2 before :thumbup: And def. do not get Rota's :thumbup:

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
welcome
good start
i dont think suspension will hurt your warrantee

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man now slam it

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice platform bro,

Maybe diff. wheels and once is drop it will look much better

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blades on a 7th gen= no no

u guys have no style...
stay generation specific..

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think if you stick around here, you'll come to regret what you did to your trunk. and yea, no rotas.

i think the only way you could really make this car look NICE is to slam it.

good luck with your mods though :thumbs up

kwiksi

5+ Year Member
No rotas. You will regret. Get rid of the boombox...the car doesn't need dead weight. The car did come with speakers or not?

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we should make a rule that you are not allowed to post pictures of your car until its dropped. Interesting choice of wheels, haven't seen those on an em2 before :thumbup: And def. do not get Rota's :thumbup:
hahaha, i second the motion for the drop rule. Of corse even when you do drop your car there's always gonna be the ppl that think you should dump the car more....

anyway, i feel this guy on bulding a fun commuter car. I used to have a 30 mile commute when I purchased my EM2. Good luck with your project!

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
whats wrong with a system? our cars are slow as f**k. who cares... low n slow, and bumpin some music is how i roll.
i do have to agree about the blades... they dont look right. you should let me get them for my boyfriends gsr =)

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
man, guys come on. Its his car, if he likes it then let him do it. Its not like he is modding his em2 to suit everyone on clubcivic. :roll: car looks clean bud.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats wrong with a system? our cars are slow as f**k. who cares... low n slow, and bumpin some music is how i roll.
i do have to agree about the blades... they dont look right. you should let me get them for my boyfriends gsr =)
Quoted for truth on the first part.

Blades don't always look bad on 7th gens, they look decent on this one:

But then he got some new wheels and it looks sexy as f**k!

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have nothing against rota's. Not everyone can pay for real rims, idgaf that I paid half price for the same-looking rim.

Now if I was into car shows and/or a JDM freak I might want to spend a little extra money, but I'm not.