My finally drive-able ek9

ezgo123

i got this lovely car for the gas mileage a little over a year ago and after many many hours i finally am able to drive it! I have the privilege of working at a Honda Dealership as a tech so genuine Honda parts are cheap!
This sat at the previous owners house on the side of his barn with the drivers window open with no tarp over it for the last 6 years...to say the least...it was ruff when i got it. But it has no rust because it was brought up from florida and then just sat by the guys barn...i love it so far!

http://postimg.org/gallery/49vgyvt8/9cc92670/

Ice Cream Kid

Am I wrong for wanting to see it the way it was when you found it?

Also really looking good

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im pretty sure it has rust, seeing as how the bolts have rust on them where they don't have a ton of overspray. You've got a lot of work to do to fix this thing up. That 99-00 front end doesn't even have a 99-00 hood on it, fake grill, fake headlights, grill held in with 1 push clip, why is the muffler hanging as well? Would love to see this thing turn around into a nice car

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was so excited to see an EK9 :(

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was so excited to see an EK9 :(
Me too...

I'm also curious to see it's transformation. Hoping this is "better". That hood and exhaust really draw my eye though, and not in the way you'd want eyes drawn to it. Driveable, hoping to see more on this project.