My First Aftermarket Part

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
going to ditch the black wheels?

Reginator

maybe have not decided yet I wanna paint it black with white rims and red brake pads and under the hood was gonna be red if i can find it in that color

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
under the hood going to be red? What are you painting red?

It looks pretty clean as it is

Reginator

you think i should just leave it how it is under the hood? and just go with the black on white rims

im gonna get a body kit for it after i finish under the hood

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Body Kit? what year is this? How long have I been asleep? Are body kits back in style again?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you need another hose clamp

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember my first intake. :lol:

Looks good though man, and honestly your car is already pretty clean! Don't ruin it haha :thumbs up

kyleisthestig

I just bought that same kit from amazon. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to fit the second pipe on. Thank you!

Reginator

I just updated the car with a new filter and took a pipe away from the CAI. I got a flowmaster muffler coming in soon will post pics when it comes in i will keep you guys updated on my progress

K&N Filter
removed some of the piping
Electrical tape because i lost the rubber piece the air sensor goes into and I got it taped there temporarily

Attachments

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure if you've gained much of anything by replacing the intake.

Reginator

gained about 5-10 hp its a good start for me for being completely new to this. it sounds a little better

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gained about 5-10 hp its a good start for me for being completely new to this. it sounds a little better
Is this what the packaging said or did you you actually dyno it, doing a base line with your old intake and a new pull with your new one installed?