my first car 91 civic 4door

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good job so far bro...looks clean..! Keep up the great work. the exhaust looks great IMO! :thumbs up

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice pick up on the center console do you have any pics of it in

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah its done not really haw i wanted it its not prefect but it will work. total cost 10 bucks

i still have to find a way to mount it down all the way and fix the gluve box. its super hard to open

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should go back and get the rest of the dash. the whole thing. it will fit in there. looks better too. i found a CRX SI in the jyard last night. it had stock disc brakes...i might go and scam those and i need a hood for a hatchback or CRX. i might grab the dash too. its black...nice!

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i will some time no money right now.do i have to change my cluster. cuz the hf cluster was small?

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like shake_shit said get a crx dash cux there will be a cap in the dash cuz the crx center consolde faces you somewhat. and its really hard to mount.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i can find the whole dash ill get it but if not ill just custom fit it in

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah that crx i got this stuff was a compleat car no damage but it was in the junk yard. no rust. so clean

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am happy to see a couple of other sedans that look good! I don't have my body mods done yet, but as soon as I do I will post some pics.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was pretty nice but if you have seen the thread ''damn saturns'' its not any more

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just and update my 4door is in the body shop for a estiment then getting fixed.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude find a crx si or civic si hatch with a blown motor and swap your engine over.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im trying to sell my hatch to get this clean ass rex with a bunch of stuff and the motor in the 4 door is poo.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i started looking at her today and cleaned her up i decided to put my ls turbo in her and dd my other 4door> pics tomorrom.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good decision i always like this foor door better than your new one.. what all do you need to fix body wise