My First Car and EG

Civic4life8045

May.21.11>>>>>>> I Got the car primed up, roof dents gone :D, Bought the hood from a local JY for 100 with just some dings, fixed the bumber up

Roof

HOOD

Bumber

Civic4life8045

Well Today is June 2.11 >>>>>SO this is wat being at the shop 4 1 month looks like.....JUST NEED TO BUFF IT

need to adjust bumber

gana take the tape off the trims

Civic4life8045

OK im back...after the paint job that i got i've been thinkin on which ambers i should put on , but idk which match wit the paint so i need yur opinions to see which is better and HOW MUCH SHOULD I SPEND MAX ON THEM ( NEED OPINIONS ASAP)

Civic4life8045

Before and after

Well its june 25.11 i got the civic back after being 2 months at the paint shop here are the new piks. im very happy now that the civic looks like new
BEFORE

AFTER:

Civic4life8045

June 28.11

I Got my em1 civic si seats in today after pple telling me it was impossible to do cuz they wouldnt fit or to big w.e
I JUST SWAP'd THE seatbelt side rails FROM THE EG SEATS TO MY SI SEATS. i forgot to take piks during the process but here they are on, and the best part is they fit well,,,i only see civics wit integra seats but not civic SI's (the centerconsole box broke so thats why its not in the pik)

outside view

inside view

passenger seat

driver side view

back of the seats