my first car and my first honda

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
nice pick up for starters! Like everyone else said, Don't waste money on low quality parts! Keep it simple and clean! Nice pick up with a B18 in it too! Looks like an engine swap is not needed for you for a good amount of time!

dsettle1312

yeah i know i was pretty happy with the car for 2500. what all do i need to lower this thing? and what coilovers and s**t are best. dont know hardly anything about this stuff

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When's the car getting entered in a Rally event?

dsettle1312

thanks man im happy with it, just needs slammed. ive been looking for a coupe to trade for though. thought id like the hatch more than i do

blackstarhatch

Hatch looks clean but I would go over every nut and bolt. Drop it and call it a build. But on another note good to see another Cincy member

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
cluster one from a ex or si

remove all the gauges and sell them and use that money to get a crapload of beefy cheesy melts

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Oh lol youre from cincy, I just moved from there about a year ago I use to live in Monroe. You dont have to go through zerolift but they will be the cheapest if you plan on paying someone to do it

HondaFanatik

Welcome man.. Si cluster. White slips wld look pretty good nd a Type R front lip with blackhousing headlights wld clean that far up really nice.